Emu Population Declining?

Well, it'll be interesting to see what happens to server population now that we have an official Beta announcement and a statement that there won't be a wipe for the Beta. But this discussion's about over, I think.

Some of my friends left due to the rude and crude remarks made in chat and if you say anything about it seem like alot more would jump in with thier own remark. So they quit playing and I do not blame them.

[quote name='Terminal' timestamp='1341036650' post='59858']
Well, I'm back again. So like, rejoice and stuff.
[/quote]

Woot!

[quote name='heyuu' timestamp='1341081305' post='59913']
Some of my friends left due to the rude and crude remarks made in chat and if you say anything about it seem like alot more would jump in with thier own remark. So they quit playing and I do not blame them.
[/quote]

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kkS8u5gMpg4/T0fv07M4S1I/AAAAAAAADXQ/KeJoLV0IOCM/s1600/snl_really.jpg[/img]

MMO's require a little thicker skin. Also note that all channels can be disabled very easily. ;) Edited by Crichton
  • Upvote 1

Not to mention if I'm not mistaken (and I could be) Tienbau has the /ignore feature working. At least, I thought he did.

Most games have a rule of conduct, or some kind of conduct. I guess if your friends left due to the chat in this game they've never played a blizzard game, or counter strike... or any other game that requires you to interact with other people.. It gets hairy man... and not in the "your a man now" way... lol. Sorry they felt that way I guess... Still plenty of people on to play with though! Woot!

Id be a little curious as to why someone would quit a game over that.

Honestly, do you expect to be able to go 'HEY BLACKLUNG, HE CALLED ME A POOPYFACE, BAN HIM' like a 5 year old tattletale?

Cmon man, handle your business. Tell em to STFU or /ignore. Even my own kids know how to do that. Edited by Ryle

Can we get something like this added to the game?

[img]http://mommyhoodtohollywood.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ChildLeashWoman.jpg[/img] Edited by Crichton

[quote name='heyuu' timestamp='1341285162' post='60046']
by the last two reply's i guess the rules of conduct we have to agree to to play has been thrown out the door then!
[/quote]

You can be the most egregious violations are dealt with as swiftly as possible but if you think the team has the time & manpower to chase after every single curseword that flies.. well obviously I'm missing where we're getting a salary. ;)
  • Upvote 1