Client Failz to take pictures in-game!

Well for awhile I have been ignoring the issue but now it's becoming a really nuisance. I don't who's idea it was to get rid of print/screen as a hot key but any other key I try to capture a picture with as a controls in-game, ctd every single time. which tells me something is broke or at least when i had print/screen as a "hot key" for taking pictures it would successfully work but not any more because it won't allow me that and i don't get it. :)

Either way i can't take picture anymore it's sad and or be able to use shift & mouse or crt + mouse to move around the camera angle to see my character the features are broke on my pc and i hope you can help me figure out why. I have updated the client before and after the issue appeared and so it's not because i reinstalled the game or installed it I think it has to do with some kind of game mechanics in the client, but i already having vid card/vid driver problems idk what else to say. :P

You're in Windowed mode, aren't you? :)

the screenshot capability in the client detests windows mode, as far as we've figured. Unfortunately that much is beyond our ability to remedy, has nothing to do with our code, we can only change minute things about the client through the use of flags built into the client.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1326248328' post='51297']
You're in Windowed mode, aren't you? ;)

the screenshot capability in the client detests windows mode, as far as we've figured. Unfortunately that much is beyond our ability to remedy, has nothing to do with our code, we can only change minute things about the client through the use of flags built into the client.
[/quote]

Windowed mode does not like scroll lock at all (Aka= quick way to desktop). If you run windowed mode then the only way I know of is to ctrl+printscreen then paste into a paint (or similar) program and save it.

It is a bigger headache than scroll lock but it works Edited by shadowxsx

hmm? odd because I use window mode and print screen works fine for me, did yesterday at least when I captured for the avatar. An alt may be to intall something like fraps? Well there are 10000 other screen capture programs that don't cost cash like fraps does, and even some image editors like I think paintshop pro does (though that costs too heh). But there are a lot of free image capture programs you could probably find pretty easily that might work for you, and work better than any game capture or print screen + paste option.

Hi thnx for responding ;)
Well surprise i didn't know enb client didn't like windowed mode lol
1024 x 768 is my desktop screen size atm
enb-config is set to windowed at 1024 x 768 lol
Also if i should play it in full screen, well then i think i have it windowed because my vid driver don't like full screen atm and ctd the second i launch the client, i might mess with it again and test that out though.

I can only speak to say that the scroll lock thing is detested in Windowed mode (on most machines at least). Since we develop in windowed mode, when we take a shot, we generally have to use print screen to copy it to clipboard, then paste it into a program such as mspaint.