Can you make an interface addon

Tyran

The ingame interface cannot be changed without a lot of fuss...ok.

But what about an external interface that shows info you can't get ingame?

It could show durations of buffs/debuffs on you and your group. Same for buffs/debuffs that have been applied to mobs. Reactor juice of your team could be shown. Also the corpses your group have created and the remaining timer durations.

There's probably a whole lot more useful info that would be cool to see. It would add info that contemporary games have as a standard.

Tons of options to show/hide which info it displays would also be great.

But it's not christmas yet is it? :P

Tthis could go into Net7Proxy.

Owners of IPads & second monitors could have that info, if they're not already using the second monitor for another character.

If you have a wide screen monitor you've got a lot of screen real-estate spare (unless you're one of those peculiar people who like to stretch the pixels across the screen to make the planets look like watermelons and Megan look a bit less anorexic), which could be used for a Net7Proxy stats screen. At the moment all the information is stats about packets, drop-out rates and logins, although game info would be more useful to most people.

Currently it could only display game info although I guess there's no reason it couldn't do other stuff in future.

• 1 year later...
this would be interesting, either in a preset html window, or a flash window, that could be moved around and have options on what to enable/disable. I imagine many players running in windowed mode would use this....I sure would.

Never gonna happen but: Countdowns to spawn timers for bosses and stuff in the little box

XD

I want a kill counter tho >.> see how many mobs ive killed in 2 years. I dunno what usefulness one could gain out of all this info, maybe for minmaxing with the buffs thing, but im sure someone will come up with something.

• 2 weeks later...
Let me have your ideas what you would like to see on a popup.
Group info, buffs etc.
If its possible ill post.
Count down timers are never gonna happen from a dev point of view but I see no reason y an external site couldn't set something up.