New Advocate Election

[quote name='Dakynos' timestamp='1300930456' post='37117']
Currently it stands as follows

Lannister
Mimir (Declined)

Please note you must be nominated (even if by self) and accept to be eligable, but must have at least one supporter other than yourself ;)
[/quote]
I didn't see Mimir decline... He just said that he thought he wasn't PA material.

Well if we stick with the one, and Lann is re-elected he and I do try to coordinate stuff as well, and I will try to pass on or provide info where I can as well. Sappy line "Not only am I a GM... Im also a Player too!" sounds so Hairclub for men lol.

Anyways we're too small and close community to have differentiating lines between, especially in the GM realm since we kinda are the first line of defense between player - DEV team.

Movie Quote - "I take the customer complaints so the engineers dont have to..." "So you talk directly with the customers..." "Well no my secretary does, listen I have people skills, Im good with dealing with people, cant you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people???" Office space ;)

okay then, if there's only 1 person so far,
nominating my self.

who wants me in?
or maybe, who doesn't wants me in? lol

i promise i'll post less about ancient aliens and more about enb ;)

[quote name='HellHas' timestamp='1300936371' post='37119']
I didn't see Mimir decline... He just said that he thought he wasn't PA material.
[/quote]

[size="4"]I officially decline at this time.[/size]

If at some future time I get back in the Devs good graces I would be happy to assist in any way I am able.

But seriously the three month term was way too short for Lannister to get up to full speed.