lost levels

I would like to thank you all for getting me back in the game. Now I got log in but I lost all the level on my alt. that i work on like 12 levels so what happen if i have to work on them again I will?

Wait

The avatar database was NOT touched, it was purely passwords that were affected.

If this account was created to today, please PM me your username, e-mail address and character names, i will make sure they are linked to the right account.

The avatar database was NOT touched, it was purely passwords that were affected.

If this account was created to today, please PM me your username, e-mail address and character names, i will make sure they are linked to the right account.

Slayer,

I can confirm that something has happened as part of the restore. In addition to numerous messages/posts in game on lost levels or lost items my JE was effected. My JE had logged in and refined some ores and pass them to my TT. When I logged him in again a bit ago he still had the ores (and so did my TT). So it seems that toons which were logged in this morning but logged off before your restore took place. Toons which stayed logged on during the process were not impacted.

Lannister

I dont understand this, as we ONLY restored the 'Accounts' table...

This table doesnt store any level or character data, just the usernames, emails, passwords and wether or not the account is active.

I do not understand, unless there was an issue with saving the just happened at the same time.

Are things saving now? can someone please log out and back in with a change and test for me.

Perplexed would be the word i would use right now.

I can confirm that the game rolled back maybe 12 -14 hours. I lost a Lv. from 140 to 139 a couple of days ago on my alt PW. Put in a ticket and Blacklung informed me they did not reset Levels not the skills points you get when the Lv is restored.

With that info I got the Lv back yesterday to 140 and made him a 200% CFB and logged in Tarsis. I logged to him this morn, he was 139 again and in Glenn with the CFB gone.

I believe this saving issue has been going on for a while, I seem to remember something about those issues with the September or October patch. A few days ago, my PP was hunting Vindis Warriors in Niff, I had flown back to Arx Ymir because my BB ammo and my Archos ammo was empty and I was out of one of the comps to make more, so I put two of my Biles on and put my Archos and my BB in my vault. When I logged in yesterday, my Archos was still installed with no ammo, my BB was in my vault and one of my Biles was completely gone.

I dont understand this, as we ONLY restored the 'Accounts' table...

This table doesnt store any level or character data, just the usernames, emails, passwords and wether or not the account is active.

I do not understand, unless there was an issue with saving the just happened at the same time.

Are things saving now? can someone please log out and back in with a change and test for me.

Perplexed would be the word i would use right now.

Indeed. I was very careful to avoid overwriting any avatar data; I'm not sure how this happened.

Have you guys lost explored navs, items, and everything else as well?

Same issue. When I logged in this morning after recreating my password, my JE (Wormholio) now has 2x lev 8 Cygnus Reactors and his lev 8 Unicorn is gone.

Did you have those two Cyngus last night or did one just seem to get overwritten by the unicorn?

Did you have those two Cyngus last night or did one just seem to get overwritten by the unicorn?

No, i had 1 Cygnus 8 and 1 Unicorn II Charger lev 8.

The 2 Cygnus (Cygni?) are both 200% with the same builder so most likely the one that is installed overwrote the Unicorn.

Confirmed partial rollback.

My toon had L7 weapons built and equipped last night.

When I logged in today, had old Level 6 weapons equipped. L7 Weapons were gone.

However, did not lose any levels, skill points.

/shrug

Indeed. I was very careful to avoid overwriting any avatar data; I'm not sure how this happened.

Have you guys lost explored navs, items, and everything else as well?

yes my alt had lost the explored navs as well. also it undid his lvl 30 and 50 progen upgrades =P

You know Slayerman, your gonna be the brunt of every think thats known as 'blame' for dropping the ball on this one, for quite a while. :P

If anyone else that feels that Team Dufuss (AKA Slayerman and C Del) has short changed you, put in a petition with details to the GM team (http://support.net-7.org) and they will be happy to help.

And Slayerman, the word your looking for there is........

doh-homer-simpson.jpg

:(:P

If anyone else that feels that Team Dufuss (AKA Slayerman and C Del) has short changed you, put in a petition with details to the GM team (http://support.net-7.org) and they will be happy to help.

*Strikes Ranko down where he stands*

Now... That'll be the last of that. :(

:P

You know Slayerman, your gonna be the brunt of every think thats known as 'blame' for dropping the ball on this one, for quite a while. :D

And Slayerman, the word your looking for there is........

doh-homer-simpson.jpg

B):)

LOL, well, i did drop the ball on this one, which isnt bad for 12 months work, only 1 balls up.

But yes "Doh!" would be fitting right now, but i will say the saving bug is 100% not me ;) ... which im happy about ;)

So.... is it saving properly now?

Im still not 100% sure if this is fixed :)