So the 50m token......

So I decided to pull the 'ol PP out for runabout. Figured hey why not try and do those toekn missions..maybe get some BB ammo samples so this toon could actually build his own (being a builder didn't think that was out of line). So waundered on down to progen home (Arx Magister) and bought the 42.5M token (yay negotiate!). Strolled on over to Nyol Watt..REBUFFED!? Don't you like me Nyoll? Decided to talk to the dixie triplets NOTA...after being told to leave as I wasn't THEIR type of player (had to find the PP one) I gandered all their convo tree and thought I got this..makes sense..well sort of. So let the nice lady have my 42.5M token to get me a temporary "mission" token.Let's see is it in there..yup white circle L1 temporary mission item....now what?

Hey lady now what...lady...LADY! Hmm remember my PW buddy Mattsacre had some dust up at Nostrand Vor..maybe I'll go take a tour over there and see if we have some mutual friends....so after talking to everyone in Magister to tell them I was heading out to NV for a change of scenery (none of them wanted to talk about my white glowing thingy hanging in my hold). So off I went!

So stopped off in Mars Gamma to tell my old start trainer what a good job he did..see I'm bigger now! (oh look at the old marks on the wall of how small I was *wipe tear off*), neither him..nor any of his hangers on wanted to talk about that cool white thingy in my hold either..oh well..lets drop in good 'ol Emporos.

So strolled on to Arx Emporos.Hey guys remember me? "Nope..who are you?" Well I got this thingy in my hold...."yeh you and a doz. others a day..see yiour way out thank you." What? not even a have a nice day? Or go see my other friend over there? Hmmm grumpy mumble grumple progen mumble. Oh well maybe my collegia buddies at NV would be nicer!

So as my ship was still ticking and pinging from the heat expansion/contraction of entering atmosphere low and behold! there is some emergency! Hurry somebody needs help, see the nice lady in NV city she needs your help rescuing someone! So talked to the NOT so nice lady.(in fact down right rude..and her asking for help...rude..not nice combo) Yada yada..its a emergency..those folks need some supplies..but they also need you to haul their junk about for them also..kk..thought this was a emergency..you know ERGENT..why am I running back and forth to the parts dealer..shouldn't I be like HELPING those hapless souls? FINALLY..oh wait...I got to find them too? but you SAID you had loaded the coordinates...no? OK I can find them too...Mumble grumble...*sigh*.

OK guys here to save the day! Here is your guns..and get in..no? haul your junk? ok mumble trash hualer..WHAT DAMAGED!?! ME..PAY DAMAGES!! You know what? thats your problem..I DONT haul garbage..Dock my pay...lein...*sigh..ok..mumble f u..mgrumble* see parts guys..see lady..get glowy golden thing and no white glowy thing...o...k.

So talk to everybody again..MUM..tight liped jerks..parts guy says see FRANKS..um you want to tell me who franks is and were he lives? No? *sigh* ok I'll go hunt him up.

So I wandered in Arx Emporos..needed a drink after all that..and hey look FRANKS..hey buddy was told to look you up. Here some genemaps for you. /sarcasm/ Yeh no prob for the republic! Yeh about this glowy thing...DONT talk to War..ok..but so the glowing thing..yeh dont talk to Var got that..but the glowy thing..YES I GOT IT! DONT TALK TO VAR ESPECIALLY THE GLOWY THING! What else about it..kind of want to learn about BB ammo don't you know. Nothing? screw you..I'm telling Var.

So making long story a bit longer...breezed through endriago..convoed 'ol buddys on the station AND the planet..nada..they don't know about any glowing thingy or ammo nor samples..get outa here. K THAT it Var is gunna hear about all this crap.

So finally saw Var (and his cronies) he is the only one willing to talk to me really..not mentioning the glowy golden thing I shoved in his face he told me to go P.O. a few terrans in cygni 61...figure he was keeping the glowy thing on the DL I went and P.O.ed the terran guys (making them hate me btw)..came back and here some xp...some money..and would you go P.O. them some more?...um the glowy thing....VAR the glowy thing?!?........

So now what?

Kind of wanted to go learn how to build some chemical and plasma ballisa ammo....even no gun at least the ammo...

NO 42.5M token...NO "temporary" mission token....A gently golden glowing sphere.

Talked to all my buddys in reverse again and none of them want to talk about this golden thingy......

Since my buddy PW Mattsacre got ripped off doing his 135 HU and its attached bonus missions (yeh he didnt get to learn the gun..just got to spend a LOT of cash for ammo samples) [despite him not being a terran and working hard for ea HU and all the bonus missions on his way to 135] Should he hold out hope that spending 50m and doing all this would actually get him somewere? Or will he get the same empty pockets and feel dirty and used also? Maybe he can have a gold glowy thing to add to his already red glowy thing.....

• Upvote 2

So I decided to pull the 'ol PP out for runabout. Figured hey why not try and do those toekn missions..maybe get some BB ammo samples so this toon could actually build his own (being a builder didn't think that was out of line). So waundered on down to progen home (Arx Magister) and bought the 42.5M token (yay negotiate!). Strolled on over to Nyol Watt..REBUFFED!? Don't you like me Nyoll? Decided to talk to the dixie triplets NOTA...after being told to leave as I wasn't THEIR type of player (had to find the PP one) I gandered all their convo tree and thought I got this..makes sense..well sort of. So let the nice lady have my 42.5M token to get me a temporary "mission" token.Let's see is it in there..yup white circle L1 temporary mission item....now what?

Hey lady now what...lady...LADY! Hmm remember my PW buddy Mattsacre had some dust up at Nostrand Vor..maybe I'll go take a tour over there and see if we have some mutual friends....so after talking to everyone in Magister to tell them I was heading out to NV for a change of scenery (none of them wanted to talk about my white glowing thingy hanging in my hold). So off I went!

So stopped off in Mars Gamma to tell my old start trainer what a good job he did..see I'm bigger now! (oh look at the old marks on the wall of how small I was *wipe tear off*), neither him..nor any of his hangers on wanted to talk about that cool white thingy in my hold either..oh well..lets drop in good 'ol Emporos.

So strolled on to Arx Emporos.Hey guys remember me? "Nope..who are you?" Well I got this thingy in my hold...."yeh you and a doz. others a day..see yiour way out thank you." What? not even a have a nice day? Or go see my other friend over there? Hmmm grumpy mumble grumple progen mumble. Oh well maybe my collegia buddies at NV would be nicer!

So as my ship was still ticking and pinging from the heat expansion/contraction of entering atmosphere low and behold! there is some emergency! Hurry somebody needs help, see the nice lady in NV city she needs your help rescuing someone! So talked to the NOT so nice lady.(in fact down right rude..and her asking for help...rude..not nice combo) Yada yada..its a emergency..those folks need some supplies..but they also need you to haul their junk about for them also..kk..thought this was a emergency..you know ERGENT..why am I running back and forth to the parts dealer..shouldn't I be like HELPING those hapless souls? FINALLY..oh wait...I got to find them too? but you SAID you had loaded the coordinates...no? OK I can find them too...Mumble grumble...*sigh*.

OK guys here to save the day! Here is your guns..and get in..no? haul your junk? ok mumble trash hualer..WHAT DAMAGED!?! ME..PAY DAMAGES!! You know what? thats your problem..I DONT haul garbage..Dock my pay...lein...*sigh..ok..mumble f u..mgrumble* see parts guys..see lady..get glowy golden thing and no white glowy thing...o...k.

So talk to everybody again..MUM..tight liped jerks..parts guy says see FRANKS..um you want to tell me who franks is and were he lives? No? *sigh* ok I'll go hunt him up.

So I wandered in Arx Emporos..needed a drink after all that..and hey look FRANKS..hey buddy was told to look you up. Here some genemaps for you. /sarcasm/ Yeh no prob for the republic! Yeh about this glowy thing...DONT talk to War..ok..but so the glowing thing..yeh dont talk to Var got that..but the glowy thing..YES I GOT IT! DONT TALK TO VAR ESPECIALLY THE GLOWY THING! What else about it..kind of want to learn about BB ammo don't you know. Nothing? screw you..I'm telling Var.

So making long story a bit longer...breezed through endriago..convoed 'ol buddys on the station AND the planet..nada..they don't know about any glowing thingy or ammo nor samples..get outa here. K THAT it Var is gunna hear about all this crap.

So finally saw Var (and his cronies) he is the only one willing to talk to me really..not mentioning the glowy golden thing I shoved in his face he told me to go P.O. a few terrans in cygni 61...figure he was keeping the glowy thing on the DL I went and P.O.ed the terran guys (making them hate me btw)..came back and here some xp...some money..and would you go P.O. them some more?...um the glowy thing....VAR the glowy thing?!?........

So now what?

Kind of wanted to go learn how to build some chemical and plasma ballisa ammo....even no gun at least the ammo...

NO 42.5M token...NO "temporary" mission token....A gently golden glowing sphere.

Talked to all my buddys in reverse again and none of them want to talk about this golden thingy......

Since my buddy PW Mattsacre got ripped off doing his 135 HU and its attached bonus missions (yeh he didnt get to learn the gun..just got to spend a LOT of cash for ammo samples) [despite him not being a terran and working hard for ea HU and all the bonus missions on his way to 135] Should he hold out hope that spending 50m and doing all this would actually get him somewere? Or will he get the same empty pockets and feel dirty and used also? Maybe he can have a gold glowy thing to add to his already red glowy thing.....

CL50 and OL150 on the PP?

He uses BB guns but has to get PW to make his ammo (same account so make xfer to another log to PP then rexfer) wanted to learn on the PP so he could make his own and not bother with that (plus cheaper for PP to make with negotiate). Also a PP does better with chem (basalisk device debuffer), wanted to do chem/plasma for that also. The PP also got screwed out of the bonus mission rewards etc. since he did his HU50 2 days before they went to the bonus mission format..thus didnt have the L30 and L50 chain to link to L75,L100 and L135.

• 2 weeks later...

Glowing sphere is a mission based off the 135.

Seek out another mission.

Var / Memnon is the current one for BB. I say current as Memon will be running out of BB in next couple of months.

Yeh....thats the problem.....good 'ol Memny was one of my "'ol buddies" I looked up during that long winded thing up there^^^^ from me. He didn't want to discuss anything with me about stuff other they his usual "loyalty" speech. As my PP is OL150 and done all the steps that have been told about to me by forums and other players he is "stuck" with a item that does diddly (once again)

After giving that explaination I got on my PW and ran through it all and got zip also until another player told me about PW start zone station advances it a little more for the PW (advances convo through all the HU for 10-135..then drops 6 temp mission tokens in hold) on doing the CAPTURE THE CARGO mish it takes 1 token..advances on convo..but does zip when returning to mish giver other than return the 50m activating token (now there are 2 in hold even though it says you can have only 1)...on repeating the CAPTURE THE CARGO mish it once again just takes a temp token advances but dont drop a 3rd 50m...just stuck in mission loop with no rewards.

Capture the cargo requirements are (currently on play), Version 7.1

- CL 50

- Basic Progen Optional Mission Token

- Max Hull level

- Progen

Stages are:

1. Talk to Gratis Augustus Var

2. Go to PAX Decima Gemina, give them the B.P.O.M.T

3. Kill the Awakened Genetic Cargo

4. Go back to PAX Decima Gemina and Talk to them

5. Go back to Gratis Augustus Var and get your Symbol of Loyalty as a reward.

It doesn't award XP, credits, faction or anything else.

If you do not have the B.P.O.M.T. in your cargo on stage 2/5 the mission will not advance.

You are unable to recieve a 50m token anywhere on this mission.

Please note, this mission was opened to all Progen to give a chance to see what bonus missions were available on the B.P.O.M.T missions. This mission will be brought back into the fold of bonus mission on a B.P.O.M.T. mission tree requiring the ability to equip a certain level of shields and to have done the mission available between hull level @ 100 and before the final hull level.

Version 7.2 will therefore become unavailable if the mission that spawns it is not in your log the next time there is a content push. This is intended, as the B.P.O.M.T missions are intended to release high level content later on. B.P.O.M.T for mission uses will eventually be useless once you have passed the last hull upgrade.

Version 7.1 Currently on Play:

- This mission currently is open to all Players with the requirements:

- Progen Only

(well not all players then, only the rightous and just Progen, slayer of Jenquai and the hunters of Terrans)

- Combat Level 50

(Must be present in its converted form, see NPCs Arx Magister)

- Max Hull level

I say currently on Play, as in Version 7.1

=========================

All players have to initiate missions by either talking to a npc or being by a nav point. Fortunately, missions spawning on you when you have 5% hull remaining anywhere in the game cannot be coded.

- CL 50

- Max Hull level

- Progen

Stages are:

If you do not have the B.P.O.M.T. in your cargo on stage 2/5 the mission will not advance.

Please note, this mission was opened to all Progen to give a chance to see what bonus missions were available on the B.P.O.M.T missions. This mission will be brought back into the fold of bonus mission on a B.P.O.M.T. mission tree requiring the ability to equip a certain level of shields and to have done the mission available between hull level @ 100 and before the final hull level.

Version 7.2 will therefore become unavailable if the mission that spawns it is not in your log the next time there is a content push. This is intended, as the B.P.O.M.T missions are intended to release high level content later on. B.P.O.M.T for mission uses will eventually be useless once you have passed the last hull upgrade.

B.P.O.M.T?

Made me hungry

Bacon

Potato

Onion

Mayonnaise and Tomato Sandwich?

B.P.O.M.T?

Made me hungry

Bacon

Potato

Onion

Mayonnaise and Tomato Sandwich?

B.onus P.rogen O.ptional M.ission T.oken

Byahkee...listen up eh..?

Currently my PW has turned in the $50m token for the BPOMT, zipped on through start zone and got the HU progression chatter....was given 6 BPOMT from that. Chatted up Var...went to Pax gamina...had them take 1 BPOMT..slew the L66 awakened genetic mob...talked to pax again...went to Var..got symbol of loyalty...talked to memnon (normal yada yada nothing about symbol of loyalty)...

Returned to Var...got sent to pax gemina once again..repeated all steps...got a second symbol of loyalty..(was thinking maybe memnon may want 3 symbols as the BPOMT come in 3's and the mission was as USUAL clear as mud :D)..as the L66 mobs spawn was broke at this point I wasn't able to do it a 3rd time to comfirm my suspicion on 3 symbols.

I logged out at 2 killings of L66 mob and its steps with /4xBPOMT, 2x Symbol of loyalty and 1x $50m token/ on next log in I had /2xBPOMT , 2x symbol of loyalty and 2 (TWO) $50m tokens / despite it saying you can only store or own 1 I now have 2!

On my next log in I once again slew the L66 mob with it reducing me by 1 BPOTM, followed all steps..talked to Var...NO SYMBOL OF LOYALTY on convo.....so now I have /1x BPOMT, 2x symbol of loyalty 2x $50m token/ and still no advancement from memnon. The L66 spawn was once again borked (waited 48 min before giving up for respawn and no GM to spawn it manually).

So like the title of the thread....NOW WHAT? ......>.<

My PW is one of those "rightous" toons that did all the bonus missions and HU the hard way...you remember he was the one that had to do the 3/3 HU thing with not once but 2 times 5/3 (all options) with no HU advancement!..the second run through was with skelitor confirming me doing all steps and more..before a GM advanced my HU manually 135.

Mattsacre: PW: OL 150...all steps on 10 - 135 HU taken (and more). All "bonus" missions done and he was shut out on those BB gun/ammo recipes, thus doing this current bugged ones to try and get recipes THIS way.

So...now what?

How about a hand hold once again so it can be confirmed that: Yes Matt has, and continues to do the steps of the missions and yet continues (once again) to get dicked... that there is something borked. That he is not doing something wrong..that SOMEONE will hold his hand and give him EXPLICIT step A>Z non-muddled-hint-riddled-wink-and-nod directions of the mission line so that it can be ONCE AGAIN confirmed to someones satisfaction that yes in at least this accounts instance there is a bug.

Can we at least confirm that yes there is a bug..even if it's not a priority to chase it down at this time and stop shutting the account out of content again and again? Manually add the recipes once its been confirmed to your satisfaction so that we can see just how far the bug string runs? So that the player/tester can do just that test it?

Ok I am trying to understand the issue here as I will be attempting this mission soon. It sounds to me like the Capture the Cargo mission 7.1 that Byakhee is describing is a mission that Matt has been able to complete and get his Symbol of Loyalty. So now is the issue that Matt is not able to get the BB mission? Am I missing something else?

Ok I am trying to understand the issue here as I will be attempting this mission soon. It sounds to me like the Capture the Cargo mission 7.1 that Byakhee is describing is a mission that Matt has been able to complete and get his Symbol of Loyalty. So now is the issue that Matt is not able to get the BB mission? Am I missing something else?

Who knows... If Byahkee wanted me to drop dead of utter amazement he would answer a question instead of more riddles. Sometimes a simple answer is all that is needed not further explanation on how the missions will or won’t work.

Who knows... If Byahkee wanted me to drop dead of utter amazement he would answer a question instead of more riddles. Sometimes a simple answer is all that is needed not further explanation on how the missions will or won’t work.

Well not just Byakhee I'm also trying to understand exactly what Matt's issue is currently. From what I have read, Matt has taken his BPOMT to Var and got the Capture the Cargo mission. He has completed the mission, Var give him his Symbol of Loyalty. From what I read in one of Byakhee's posts, you are supposed to be able to turn the Symbol of Loyalty into Gatekeep Memnon to get another mission that rewards you with BB samples. It sounds like that is what Matt is stuck on, Memnon is not giving him this mission.

Correct:

Currently Memnon has no faction on him - not a problem

1. Symbol of Loyalty must be in your ship

2. You must trade it over to him

However, may have located the problem... and it isn't one of my missions!

There is another mission currently in game and it loops.

It is active for all players as the talk loop for this character.

It has access level above normal player, so everyone with a higher access (including betas) will only see this mission.

Checking with other C-Devs as to whoes mission it is.

(Just changed end of it so it won't repeat the conversation. If this fixes it then a reload of missions would be required on play server)

FYI:

Mattsacre and anyone with problems: Request removal of mission ID 256 from your log, it may currently have the completion flag of "Completed" and not "Completed and Repeatable". From what I understand speaking to the coders even though the mission is "Completed and Repeatable" if you have a flag set to "Completed" on the mission you will fail to obtain it.

256 is the Mission ID for this mission.

If this has fixed the problem, please post below.

I completed the mission (killed genetic cargo mob, spoke to PAX Decima ship, and got the symbol of loyalty) but Memnon on Primus planet will only give me his default voice-over talk tree.

Should I request removal of mission ID 256 as well?

I completed the mission (killed genetic cargo mob, spoke to PAX Decima ship, and got the symbol of loyalty) but Memnon on Primus planet will only give me his default voice-over talk tree.

Should I request removal of mission ID 256 as well?

Same here, I tried talking to both Memnon's (the one on Primus planet and the one in Arx Tiberius who is doing shots) and both are default talk trees.

Anyone here with the problem ask for removal of that mission ID.

There is no other reason why you shoudn't have it. It is a simple fact that you have 'completed' this mission ID in a previous incarnation of the mission.

Anyone here with the problem ask for removal of that mission ID.

I had just finished the Capture the Cargo mission last night and there was not a GM on to assist. Wasn't sure if it had to be done in game, or if I could post something here and hope a GM would fix the issue while I was away.

It was the first time I have ever attempted/completed the Capture the Cargo mission though I do remember having to complete a different mission a long time ago that sent me out the Pax Decima.

Edited by Grendwal

- CL 50

- Max Hull level

- Progen

Stages are:

That tagline? If you love challenging missions? I'm in the wrong place.