So the 50m token......

FYI:

Mattsacre and anyone with problems: Request removal of mission ID 256 from your log, it may currently have the completion flag of "Completed" and not "Completed and Repeatable". From what I understand speaking to the coders even though the mission is "Completed and Repeatable" if you have a flag set to "Completed" on the mission you will fail to obtain it.

256 is the Mission ID for this mission.

If this has fixed the problem, please post below.

This didn't work, had a GM remove the mission id 256 and Memnon still would not give me a mission, had to have a GM add the mission manually.

BTW we need more lvl 9 gas fields, I keep running into other toons cherry-picking the lvl 9 gas clouds for this same mission.

Edited by Grendwal

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm the removal of mission #256 allows furtherance of the mnemnon mission to BB gun/ammo mission. A note on it however, it has to have a GM remove it live, after seeking a GM for a week it was suggested to try it throug the ticketing method..they removed 256 from my log that way, but it didn't take. a few days after that got a GM live to remove it and it worked.

P.S. I know we have had this convo before.....PW needing 300x3 L9 ores to complete a solo content mission......FORCED GROUPING. We do not need EA/WOW think. PW fight not mine, PW make weaps/ammo NOT comps,devices,shields,engines,reactors etc. Keep solo content SOLO not GROUP. There are plenty of other methods to utilize traders and miners if you feel they are under utilized in game play without forced grouping.

PP.SS. As it now stands the devs have removed huge swaths of mining resources..this includes large amounts of L9 gas. I had to camp 1 of the 2 last large clumps of L9 gas with my maxed miner to supply the PW with the requisite L9 ores 300x3 for well in excess of 80 hr. to get enough ores to complete the BB mission 1 time. There is NONE to be had on the market as everyone else is scrapping it up also. Since the gun failed to map I have to repeat this mission..with another 300x3 L9 required. I know that I beat out scores of others for the gas as they was camping also..my maxxed miner out stripped their speed and I'm quite sure they are even more frustrated than I was at the long wait times.

Can we please stop with the EA/WOW group think and put in solo PW content to PW skill set? Barring that, lower that material requirements to suit the game enviroments access to said material?

I know its still a test and road blocks and other content/enviromental effects impact still other content, just highlighting the current problem.

P.S. I know we have had this convo before.....PW needing 300x3 L9 ores to complete a solo content mission......FORCED GROUPING. We do not need EA/WOW think. PW fight not mine, PW make weaps/ammo NOT comps,devices,shields,engines,reactors etc. Keep solo content SOLO not GROUP. There are plenty of other methods to utilize traders and miners if you feel they are under utilized in game play without forced grouping.

There's no grouping required, all that's needed is an active market to sell you some. And more than that the BB was NEVER solo content, as the mob that dropped it back in live required at least one group.

PP.SS. As it now stands the devs have removed huge swaths of mining resources..this includes large amounts of L9 gas.

This we know (and hope) is temporary and should be fixed Soon. If post-fix there's still a shortage, then Kyp/Kenu have asked in another thread for folks to post individual ores for investigation.

Can we please stop with the EA/WOW group think and put in solo PW content to PW skill set? Barring that, lower that material requirements to suit the game enviroments access to said material?

Not an excuse, but the requirements were put in prior to the roid nerf. L9 gas was in plentiful supply for the months this mission has been available.

I would suggest that...

a. There's absolutely no requirement for you to be able to map/build the gun as there's already PLENTY of folks that can do it.

b. If you're looking for the ammo to map, you could also try hitting the market.

c. The BB is from content that shouldn't even be in game. I would think that most Progens that *want* to use this gun, would deal with the difficulty in getting when the mobs that drop aren't in game yet.

And lastly, as a point of personal opinion, the BB isn't really a good gun in group situations. It's dps is merely on par with other guns with much cheaper ammo costs (say, the Bile weps) and it's ammo consumption per hour is higher as well, so you need to carry more ammo. The only really good thing about the BB is when you're solo and need that extra reactor cap + shield recharge buff. But as an end-game group weapon, it's quite meh...

Well, Matt just be happy you can do it all. Apparently my mission tree is so messed up, I can repeat none of the missions. Even with GM assistance, I wasn't even able to pick up the Capture the Cargo mission again. I get default Var no matter how many BPOMT I have (currently have 6). My JE has been running a couple hours a day for the last couple weeks in the gas fields in Glenn, I'm close to another set of 300 of each of 9's hoping that possibly when I'm ready some divine intervention will allow me to try the mission again and hopefully get a better result than 1 out of 4 on the mappings (only got the impact ammo mapped last time).

I would suggest that...

a. There's absolutely no requirement for you to be able to map/build the gun as there's already PLENTY of folks that can do it.

b. If you're looking for the ammo to map, you could also try hitting the market.

c. The BB is from content that shouldn't even be in game. I would think that most Progens that *want* to use this gun, would deal with the difficulty in getting when the mobs that drop aren't in game yet.

And lastly, as a point of personal opinion, the BB isn't really a good gun in group situations. It's dps is merely on par with other guns with much cheaper ammo costs (say, the Bile weps) and it's ammo consumption per hour is higher as well, so you need to carry more ammo. The only really good thing about the BB is when you're solo and need that extra reactor cap + shield recharge buff. But as an end-game group weapon, it's quite meh...

I agree with these statements and while it is rare that there wouldn't be a builder on that can build the weapon, I still would like to be able to build it myself. The looted ammo can be found in market but its rare (especially the plasma and chem). There was somebody on yesterday who spent a couple hours trying to find those ammo samples. In hindsight I would guess Byakhee possibly regrets using the BB as the reward considering that it doesn't drop anywhere else, but the fact remains that this gun is in the game now, regardless of how it got there, so there will be those people who feel slighted because they don't have the gun mapped.

I'm more bothered about the fact that I'm having difficulties just getting the mission itself rather the end-reward. To be honest I already have a BB gun 200% built by someone else so like you mentioned, I use it when I solo and when I go into the FB or cooper or whatever in group, I switch it out with one of my bile cannons.

Edited by Grendwal

Oh I certainly understand the desire to be complete and being able to produce your own shiny 200% "bb" gun with your name on it. (notice the quotes and lower case :P)

Your situation, however, is most disconcerting as it means there may be some corruption in the database with respect to your mission history, and at the end of the day, that should be the thing the mission devs focus on... ensuring such corruption doesn't happen once the system goes "live."

I'm currently leveling a PW from scratch just to see if the mission progressions are working. I'll let you know if they're working correctly without GM intervention for a fresh character... If I ever make it to 150 with this one.

BB will not be able to be got from a Progen Mission.

{ well the ammunition may still be available - for a month}

Also the content I'm curently trying to complete is for before the final hull level. Untin this is completed, don't expect content from myself for the higher levels. Foundations have to be completed in the game.

I've tried to start with the analyze/dismantle/build content to give as much chance to people of getting this path sorted. It will require player interraction, and this will not change.

Symbol of Loyalty was always intended to allow progen players into Stage II of Agrippa Technology. However, until the current Token mission content have been completed and until Stage I items and missions have been implemented, Stage II will be not around.

For high level content currently go to the high level non-progen sectors. Don't expect the token missions that are being fleshed out to be able to be done by yourself - if you are past this mission stage. You got to experience a lot of other missions (and rewards, remember CFB, Warriors heart 9...) that are not in the game as mission rewards and/or mob drops instead. Swings and roundabouts.

There is a lot to do between level 75 - 100 and 100 - 135 on Token missions, however none of these will be analyze / building as these Token missions currently are in the game. The ones remaining tend to be combat / evade skills which should be a lot easier to create missions for.

PTR server is there for players wanting to see the Token missions. Only the Agrippa Technology missions require other classes to interract, these have the foundations implemented so I can now work on the more solo missions, that will just give token experience, faction or credits.