Terran weapon mount points

My OCD is really nagging me about something. I have made both a TT and TS. I selected the needle-like nose for the hull and the airplane-like wings. I have leveled the TS up to 75 and all of the weapon mounts are under the wings. However, when I made the TT with the same hull/wing selection, the weapon is mounted on the tip of the nose of the ship. Is the final array on the TT going to be a weapon on the nose, one on one wing, and two on the other wing? My OCD can not tolerate such a breach in symetry. =) Will i end up on future hull upgrades to have two mounts under each wing like my TS?

My OCD is really nagging me about something. I have made both a TT and TS. I selected the needle-like nose for the hull and the airplane-like wings. I have leveled the TS up to 75 and all of the weapon mounts are under the wings. However, when I made the TT with the same hull/wing selection, the weapon is mounted on the tip of the nose of the ship. Is the final array on the TT going to be a weapon on the nose, one on one wing, and two on the other wing? My OCD can not tolerate such a breach in symetry. =) Will i end up on future hull upgrades to have two mounts under each wing like my TS?

I think that the TT had that problem in Live as well. I didn't quite level up mine far enough to be sure. AFAIK the TT is the only class with this problem. I haven't leveled my Scout or Sentinel up far enough to be sure, but at 3 weapons my Scout has 2 under one wing and one under the other. I'm thinking that when she gets her 4th weapon at L135 it will be under her wing. Seekers don't have that problem, at least as long as she has the folding wings. She gets her 4 beams with a stack of 2 beams on each side of her ship where the center part of of her ship meets the wings. My JT uses the folding seeker wings, haven't levelled one up with Explorer or Defender wings, to see if it was different.

I agree that it would be nice if this can be fixed, but I suspect it will be lower on the priority list.

Edit: Don't know about the Privateer, I could forsee them possibly having the problem of not using a center mount when they should, since the other 2 Progen classes have even number of weapons.

I'm pretty sure the TT ends up with two weapons on the "nose" or at the forward tips of the wings, but I could be thinking of TEs. I never really played Terrans much. I'm not sure how easy it would be for us to change weapon mount positions, if we could do it at all.

I'm pretty sure the TT ends up with two weapons on the "nose" or at the forward tips of the wings, but I could be thinking of TEs. I never really played Terrans much. I'm not sure how easy it would be for us to change weapon mount positions, if we could do it at all.

My TW has 2 on the tips of the nose of his ship, and one under each wing closer to the back of his ship. He's somewhere between 75 and 100 in OL, most of which are TLs. He does have the pointy nose ship. I'm wondering where his fifth weapon will be, but I haven't been giving him enough attention to find out.

I have a TT, TE, and TS. All are level 150. All use the nose that looks like a B-29 bomber and wings that look like a plane. The TE has 2 launchers under each wing and #5 is under the nose. My TS has 2 launchers under each wing. My TT has 2 launchers under one wing with 1 launcher under the other wing. The #1 launcher starts out and remains under the nose. I think this issue was addressed during a previous ST but has resurfaced in the current ST. I should think the mounting points from the TS could be copied over to the TT model as they both get 4 launchers.

I should think the mounting points from the TS could be copied over to the TT model as they both get 4 launchers.

Alas it cannot just copy though it can be changed, and it probably will in time. It's just a low-priority kinda thing, being really only cosmetic when there's so much else to add. :D