So why were we told.......

That Mordana were going to be in this push, by a dev....when they weren't. All joking aside, I think that stuff alluded to in game should not reflect on any content patch if there's no chance for it to actually be there. Quite a few players got their hopes up for new mobs to kill and new drops with this patch due to the ramblings of one person. I will not name names, and I will not speculate on stuff I did not witness through chat in game, but I will say this. Please don't lead us on, if something is scheduled to release in a patch then don't build it up to a point where expectation is higher than what is actually there.

• Upvote 1

That Mordana were going to be in this push, by a dev....when they weren't. All joking aside, I think that stuff alluded to in game should not reflect on any content patch if there's no chance for it to actually be there. Quite a few players got their hopes up for new mobs to kill and new drops with this patch due to the ramblings of one person. I will not name names, and I will not speculate on stuff I did not witness through chat in game, but I will say this. Please don't lead us on, if something is scheduled to release in a patch then don't build it up to a point where expectation is higher than what is actually there.

Hello,

Well I have been hearing this same thing for days and all I know is that nothing was ever said to me, at a meeting or anything about any new races/mobs coming into the game! I would addvise not always believeing what you hear unless it comes from something that is posted on the forms. If you don't want to name names as you put it that is fine, as it is not that importain. The thing you have to remember about a grape vine is offen the grapes turn out to be sour now and then. Take my word for it that when something new like that comes into the game all the players will know it, but for now the server/content dev's have enough to do to just get the basics all done first and before anything else new is added I think it would be better to fix all the stuff that need fixed first right? TTYL :-)

Merlin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello,

Well I have been hearing this same thing for days and all I know is that nothing was ever said to me, at a meeting or anything about any new races/mobs coming into the game! I would addvise not always believeing what you hear unless it comes from something that is posted on the forms. If you don't want to name names as you put it that is fine, as it is not that importain. The thing you have to remember about a grape vine is offen the grapes turn out to be sour now and then. Take my word for it that when something new like that comes into the game all the players will know it, but for now the server/content dev's have enough to do to just get the basics all done first and before anything else new is added I think it would be better to fix all the stuff that need fixed first right? TTYL :-)

Merlin

/agree

Hello,

Merlin

Unless the SOUR GRAPE is the one that spilled the beans about certain content to be released.... hhmmmmmmmm

• Upvote 2

To my knowledge no one was told the mobs would be in yet.

I know the CFB drops of the Mordana in Live, the fact that this mission has been withdrawn ( https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/2346-progen-hull-mission-style ) does not automatically mean the Mordana are in the game!

It has been stated in game Progen chat the CFB originally came off the Mordana and the BB came off high level Bogeril. I thought it is a little wierd that players complained about the removal of the BB mission and not the removal of the CFB mission when both were removed.

Just to be clear, removal or reassignment of any Progen Mission reward should not be interpreted as the mob that originally dropped it is in the game. This would be inaccurate. While the mobs eventually will be in the game, and will have those loots, don't expect them to be in the game if a mission that rewards the item has been altered/reassigned. It just means that a mission has changed.

If you want to check what will be in the game on a next patch, use the PTR server as a means of 'recon'

The Mordana were planned to be implemented in the immediate future, but that does not mean in the next content update.

Someone might have assumed that because we were talking about adding it, that means it would be implemented in the next patch, but that is not the case.

The forums are more likely to contain definite development answers than ingame because on the forums all the developers can see what is being said.

sorry for getting your hopes up, but the Mordana will be added when we can get it added. If you're looking for updates on their progress, send me a PM and I'll keep you posted.

• Upvote 2

Personally if something isn't added with a push I just give a little "sigh" and keep on mining..... I would rather wait and have the dev happy with it and working right than push it in with a lot of bugs.

After all we are in a stress test/apha not *game mode*

*just my two cents