Please read this Everyone!!!

we need this posted on the launcher as a lot of folks don't read the forums (though it may also be as ignored there, maybe in hot pink bold text :) )

Edited by Xulei

of course I love all the devs and hopefully I have not said anythig offensive to them... I know how hard it is... and there is no way to thank them enough... just know what even though people will sometimes passionatly disagree... they all still love u guys...

I played for the 1st time in 6 years last night and I was giddy as a new school girl on cheerleader day tryouts. I have not had time to follow the Forums over the last year or pay a lot of attention to updates. I have been following this Emulator ever since I heard about it, occasionally. I really hope nobody that played the game originally would EVER critic the Devs and all those involved in getting this game back up and running. I could excuse someone who never the played the game and does not appreciate the herculean effort it took to get the game back. But, everyone who played back then and is playing now should do their part in educating those who might be ignorant...I know i will. I want to Thank everyone involved, no matter how large or small your part was, in bringing back ENB, God Bless you ALL!!!!

I hope that any criticism I offer (which I aim at game features and bugs) is received as constructively as I intend.

I'll admit that I have a bit of a twisted sense of humour and might snark a little bit (such as the "Progen persecution thread" elsewhere in the forums)... for that matter, I play a wide spread of toons.

Though I might occasionally poke at things in/about the game as it develops from the fetid, sub-optimally illumined deeps of Heck, there is no evil intent or a desire to cut any devs or players down. :)

Y'all devs are doing a great job - do keep it up.

I hope that any criticism I offer (which I aim at game features and bugs) is received as constructively as I intend.

I'll admit that I have a bit of a twisted sense of humour and might snark a little bit (such as the "Progen persecution thread" elsewhere in the forums)... for that matter, I play a wide spread of toons.

Though I might occasionally poke at things in/about the game as it develops from the fetid, sub-optimally illumined deeps of Heck, there is no evil intent or a desire to cut any devs or players down. :)

Y'all devs are doing a great job - do keep it up.

Two things:

1) I generally like your threads. It's good to see what players think.

2) What the !#%^ is that avatar of yours? It's so weird I just can't stop staring at it. I asked in another thread but I can't find it and don't remember if you ever told us. lol

Hello,

I may have been a bit on the harsh side and I was not pointing to anyone and in fact I have found myself being a bit too hard on some of my fellow Dev's. I also forget what a great job that alot of people are doing so alot of my comments were directed towards me. I will not try to make excuses except that I am human and we must all remember that the Programmers, Dev's & Gm's are also humans and will make human mistakes from time to time. I guess what I am trying to say in a nut shell is that I and everyone else should be glad EnB is back and yes I know as well as 99% of the team knows this, that most of you are also thankful EnB is back, but sometimes we forget the big job it is to put this game back and forget that nothing in life is perfit. Keep that in mind the next time a 53 Ten-gu eats your ship for dinner or your items take alittle beating! If it wasn't for people like Tienbau, David, Riia, Blacklung, Kyp, Kenu, Freak, Webby, Cdel, Suricata, Slayerman, Satan, Byakhee, Evermore, Michael, ArmyMage, Woodstock, Golf, Searing, Mienja, Zeppelin and all the rest that I am forgetting names (sorry), we would all be doing something else and in my case I would have a "Honey-do list" a mile long! lol

So sit back, go out and do Combat, Prospect, Trade runs or what ever makes you happy with a smile on your face and remember that non of this would be possible without the Emu team and the great players like yourself! TTYL :-)

Merlin

2) What the !#%^ is that avatar of yours? It's so weird I just can't stop staring at it. I asked in another thread but I can't find it and don't remember if you ever told us. lol

It's some goofy critter called "Bunchie the Green Llama". Not sure what planet he (she? it?) hails from, but I thought he (she? it?) has some unique charm. :)

I came across it on some random google search for something entirely unrelated, and it brought me back to my SWG days; a guildmate from that game had an earlier incarnation of this critter as his forum avatar.

Keep that in mind the next time a 53 Ten-gu eats your ship for dinner or your items take alittle beating!

If my OL150+ PW gets eaten by a single L53 Ten-Gu, I've either fallen asleep at the wheel, or something dreadfully wrong has happened to that mob's hitting power.

Now as far as FB mobs go.... I would full well expect the Master to put a hurting on my goodies if he KO'ed me (I'd be a little sore though, if I took 5% quality damage on some irreplaceable item or an ultra-rare/ultra-difficult item made out of Near-Unobtanium...)

The L63 Life-Stealers I do not expect to be able to solo on any toon (maybe a TE, with a large dose of luck) and wouldn't complain if the quality damage came once every 4-5 KO's from this kind of mob.