Login Issue

check the server host line on the net-7 launcher that its pointing to the correct server "Sunrise.net-7.org".   i had no issues logging in just now  

• 2 months later...

the only suggestion I have for your issue Games001 are number one,  select the prototype reorder on the net-7 launcher.  Number two, Navigate to the net-7/bin  directory and ensure that your Launchenet7 Application is set to run as Administrator, and also run the compatibility checker and select the compatibility it gives you.   Third,  navigate to the ENB game directory  ......Earth&Beyond/release, Find the "Client" application,  Right click and select run as administrator and run the compatibility configure  and select the suggested compatibility.  these should fix most of your log in issues,  

1) If there are multiple Local IP always select the one at the bottom.

2) Ensure your windows firewall has the three exec's open (information listed in multiple posts) and that the exe's are set properly (Admin and Compat mode). This is covered in other posts.

3) Ensure your router/modem is not blocking your connection. Easiest way to check router issues is to bypass it and connect modem directly to PC. However, if you have a router within your modem this could still be blocking it. There are a couple posts on the forums about the UDP range the game requires in order to communicate.

Good luck ?

On 4/6/2022 at 6:07 AM, karu said:

This might be firewall issue (net7proxy.exe) or "Local IP" list has multiple entries and wrong one is selected.

This happens to me as well, "server fails to recognize credentials, tells me my login is not valid, and I have updated my password" how can I fix this, I am not "Tech Savey". I am running Windows 10 Home. 

Arabus are you a new player?   if so  are you trying to use your Forums sign ins to log in to the game?  they wont work.    You will need to go to the net-7.org and sign in and go tot he accounts tab and create a game account,  this will be the game sign ins.  if you are a long time player credentials could also mean you security certificate is out of date or non existent.

you also can change your game passwords on eh net-7 page under the account tab.

3 hours ago, Woodstock DGM said:

Arabus are you a new player?   if so  are you trying to use your Forums sign ins to log in to the game?  they wont work.    You will need to go to the net-7.org and sign in and go tot he accounts tab and create a game account,  this will be the game sign ins.  if you are a long time player credentials could also mean you security certificate is out of date or non existent.

you also can change your game passwords on eh net-7 page under the account tab.

Not really new, played when the game first came out and also played when the Emulator was created, had no problems logging in before.  I did not use my Forum password, actually i have several game accounts I played with no problem before.  I receive this message when trying to log into the game

" Sorry, You login does not appear to be valid. Try again using the default launcher :)" 

I have tried everything from locking my IP since I am on a hotspot and troubleshooting compatability and nothing seems to work.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 3:45 PM, jrichards said:

1) If there are multiple Local IP always select the one at the bottom.

2) Ensure your windows firewall has the three exec's open (information listed in multiple posts) and that the exe's are set properly (Admin and Compat mode). This is covered in other posts.

3) Ensure your router/modem is not blocking your connection. Easiest way to check router issues is to bypass it and connect modem directly to PC. However, if you have a router within your modem this could still be blocking it. There are a couple posts on the forums about the UDP range the game requires in order to communicate.

Good luck ?

That one did the trick for me - I had 3 local IPs. For the life of me, I don't know where they came from!

Chose the bottom one, logged in without issues!

On 4/30/2022 at 6:16 AM, Troglodyte said:

This happened after I installed VirtualBox.  The launcher selected the IP for the VB not the actual "Local IP".  Selecting the proper one remedied this error for me.

Thanks for clearing that up for me also. I installed VMWare Virtual Workstation to play with a Linux distro day before yesterday. That seems to have screwed with my IP settings in the Net-7 launcher

• 1 month later...

I am on Windows 11 and it has been working fine until today.  I reinstalled the launcher (now V2.2.0) and it still says "server failed to respond to logon attempt."  I reset the updates, still no joy.  I even opened my firewall for e&b the launcher and the proxy to no avail.

• 1 year later...
On 5/1/2022 at 7:13 AM, LukeSBE said:

That one did the trick for me - I had 3 local IPs. For the life of me, I don't know where they came from!

Chose the bottom one, logged in without issues!

Hallelujah, this was the fix for me as well.  Posting just for the benefit of anyone else.  Been working fine for YEARS on a wired Win10 desktop but figured I'd add it onto a new Win11 laptop so I could run wireless when I want.  Installs went well and Net7 launcher saw the Sunrise and reported it as up with a user count but kept getting the Server Failed to Respond error posted above.  Looked and verified all the compat/admin settings but nothing worked until I found this post about the local IP address on the dropdown.  Thank YOU!  All is well now.