February Server Costs

Kyp

Hello everyone, just a heads up. We're still a little short for this month's server costs. They are deducted in a few days (21st). We need about 100 more dollars to be donated if anyone can spare it right now.

Please help us out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Hello,

What is the current status? Is the donation tracker correct? I'm not quite sure how to read it; Is the $4000 a yearly goal, so $1000 per quarter? If so, does that mean we are $1000 short? 

Looking forward to some info on this :)

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

The number is a little bit higher than what we require to operate, it was with a small amount of padding but we're not in a critical level of funding. I generally post if I get worried about that.

the goal of 4k [in USD because the server is located in the US] was for the three quarters from April through December 2019 [about 1350 per quarter or 450 a month].  As I write this [26 May], we've raised 1400, so we're well on track -- bar unforeseen costs arising.

Thank you to all who donated and thus are helping keep our game alive.  B)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've put up the goal annually, as it stands that would cover server costs for the whole year with a very minor cushion to cover some of the other costs we have. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.