New Theme

Hi,

I switched the forums over to the new dark theme and I love it but I have noticed a small problem with using it.

If you try using the search function on the top right, you can not see your text in the little box, perhaps this can be switched to a white background on that feature?

Not a complaint just and observation and suggestion, I can make do with it as it is.

Regards

Pestilennce.

On 5/4/2016 at 9:19 AM, mfurie2540 said:

Hi,

I switched the forums over to the new dark theme and I love it but I have noticed a small problem with using it.

If you try using the search function on the top right, you can not see your text in the little box, perhaps this can be switched to a white background on that feature?

Not a complaint just and observation and suggestion, I can make do with it as it is.

Regards

Pestilennce.

Told you, you'd go blind from doing that pesty :P but yes I concur the letters should be bright white vs. the dark grey on black background.

Edited by LoqutisX

The first one may be easier than the second one but yes these colors are supposed to be able to be swapped. What i've installed here was a template theme from IPB's community that did it based on the default white from our new forum vers.

• 2 weeks later...