Rubber banding

This started this morning.  I can't seem to drive to a mission ore but need to warp to it...  Even though the distance shows 0.0, I am unable to pull it.  I then hit warp and the ship pops back to where it was before I motored to the ore and then goes to it.  Needless to say this is playing havoc on my reactor.

Speaking of reactor, my Vulture Mk VIII does not seem to maintain charge as it did.  Pulling 8-9 ores seems to drain it more than I remember. 

I have also noticed over the last week or so, some flaky warps, for example I hit warp, the ship does a 180 then warps to the nav, even though by the mini map I am pointed directly at it. 

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/9226-server-updates/    ;)

Although this doesn't explain it all, it should be any rubberbanding effects, doing a lot of work on the servers to bring them all up to date this weekend and get fresh backups.

Thanks for the reply, but I am still not able to point in any direction and hit warp to go in that direction.  What happens is it seems to select a random direction in one of the 12-3-6-9 directions to warp to.  I have tried to select a target warp to it, cancel the target (IE a planet) and then free warp ALL with no joy.   Also I still am having the problem of getting to an ore by driving to it within a 0.0 distance, unable to pull it.  I hit warp with the ore still selected and I see the rubber band issue.  (Snap back to where I was warp to the ore, and then able to pull it.

If I have settings set incorrectly (Screen size or launcher settings) I am willing to try anything at this point to get back on track.

I'll check the PW to see if it can free warp.

OK, REMOVED all nonessential processes (thinking some weird MS update slipped in) and still getting the "set free warp path" See picture.  Not sure what else to try short of re sizing my screen from full screen to windowed mode.

I point the ship via right mouse to point the ship.  I click warp and the ship gets turned to the direction shown.

Note: getting this same path on the PS and PW.  Could it be some file not getting written to or deleted due to access rights?  

notrandom.png

Screen resolution changed from full screen... 1920 x 1080 (looks good to me...don't be a hater) to 1280 x 960 with no change in the weird Always head to the 7:00 position.  I even tried to gate to a different sector with the same results.

At a loss as to what could be the issue............. 

This problem started (if it is the same one I see) way back in April I think when the power drain on warp was fixed.

Currently, the workaround I use is to align the ship with the target with "Follow" (space bar), then warp, instead of the old "Initiate warp, cancel, clear target then warp).

I don't have the problem that Mimir has (ship always warping at the 7 o'clock direction).

OVERDRIVE PRO™ 3G/4G MOBILE HOTSPOT
4G on the fly. Connect your tablet, laptop and other wireless devices with this 3G or 4G dual-mode device.

I was charging it last week via the USB on my computer,  I think that I had dueling routers going on. One took the send the other took the receive. Pretty cool if you think about it but played havoc on game time.