Ten-Gu Bile Weapon Components

Pezant

Is there any plans to add these component drops to the Ten-Gu outside of the raids?  I believe in live you could get them off the mobs outside.  I had heard that the Ten-Gu Carapace was dropping off the 53s and 55s but I killed quite a bit of them and didn't see a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

After some further slaughtering of Ten-Gu Plagues (50+) I finally got a Ten-Gu Carapace to drop.  Why is this component so hard to obtain when the beam components, although only dropping from the raid, drop by the handful.  It would be great to see all these components dropping outside the raids at a better drop rate.

• 2 weeks later...

The weapons comps were very rare outside of the FB in live.  The ammo components were fairly common.  The nice thing about this in Live was that you didn't have to do a FB, but you had to invest a significant amount of time, to get a couple FB weapons made (The manufactured components never dropped outside of the FB). You also did not have to do FB's just to obtain ammo comps and they sold fairly well in trade or to vendors.

Edited by Crichton

Ten-Gu Carapace dropping by the handfull in the Raids?

I don't know what server your playing on, but the Carapace's have dropped only

3-4 times in 4 raids, 2 inside Fish Bowl raids done, 2 outside raids done.

• 8 years later...

I have NOT seen the following items drop in Cooper zone off regular ten-gu:  Ten-gu Cranium, Nerve Bundle (if they do drop from regular teng-gu, like they did in live, it would be great if someone replied)

I HAVE seen the following drop in Cooper zone off regular ten-gu: Ten-Gu Ossien Matter, Ten-Gu Carapace, Ten-Gu Ocular Nerve, and Ten-Gu Cerebral Cortex

It would be nice if these were colored a little different or had some additional info on them.  I have vendored SO many of these.

NOTE: The Ten-Gu Bile, Ten-Gu Rib,  and Ten-Gu Tooth still DO NOT drop in Cooper, from normal ten-gu, they way they did in live.  If you want the ammo you MUST go to a raid......which is still strange to me as you can get a great weapon and never have ammo for it.

Edited by jrichards
Got the Ten-Gu Ocular Nerve drop today

the ten-gu cranium, ocular nerve and nerve bundles do drop from mobs in cooper as well as the Fishbowl and the PRS Fishbowl, I am not saying from which mobs but they do drop.  

the Ten-gu weapons DO drop from fishbowl and gate raid mobs, which are as they should. 

JRichards if you are relying on the wiki as your ONLY source of info, beware there are errors that need corrected.

On 3/11/2013 at 4:29 PM, Phorlaug said:

Ten-Gu Carapace dropping by the handfull in the Raids?

I don't know what server your playing on, but the Carapace's have dropped only

3-4 times in 4 raids, 2 inside Fish Bowl raids done, 2 outside raids done.

i know times that i had no drop in GR and some times had 4 or 5 in 1 GR.

In the FB they drop less but yea less mobs aswell