Server link (workaround)

I tried that and it says ERROR you are temporarily banned

That is because when you got your activation email you did NOT copy and paste your activation URL into another browser window and... umm...

actually ACTIVATE your account ;)

(I did that too hehe) :lol:

TooTall

I tried that and it says ERROR you are temporarily banned

I first signed up with my old account name and password and I got the same error (yes it's activated and s on). I then created a new account (you can have 3 account with the same forum account btw) and it worked flawless.

//Wex

I first signed up with my old account name and password and I got the same error (yes it's activated and s on). I then created a new account (you can have 3 account with the same forum account btw) and it worked flawless.

//Wex

I tried to activate my old account, and got a error saying that EA.com loginserver aint online :P .. bit fishy...

Tried to make a new account, copy paste of url to active.. same thing, some EA error, when hitting enter.

/Zaxxon

For the life of me I do not understand why a simple authorization process must be so complicated. First of all, the activation link I received in an email was not a hotlink and therefore did not work. I copied and pasted it into an email which I sent to myself (making it a hotlink) and got the following error when I tried executing it.

Your account is already activated

•No username entered

Now I see that there is another hostname that I need specify. I substitute this in the net7 window and it says cannot connect to authentication server. OK .. can someone tell me what Im doing wrong: which server, which hostname, which port, and what else do I need to do to register the name I want to login to the game server with?