Lvl 150 + Skill points

what about the xp on each level efter 150 ?? will that be the same xp to gain a level from there or will the xp required to gain a level still be the same ??

Kind regards

Satis

If it's like live, it's the same for each post 150 level. I remember on my JE it took 50 balm runs to make 1 post 150 EL.

The xp at 150 is that of EL50 CL50 TL50.

So killing a CL50 mob on your own will give you 1000xp

As regards the quantity of XP required, I am not sure, I supposed it to be slightly more than L49 xp amount.

i seem to remember bonus skill points for certain missions or hull upgrades in live, like 2-3 points on a couple different occasions. then there were also referals for skill points if you really couldn't wait. but they were largely unecesary, i knew many people that had maxed all their skills and had 40-60 SP just sitting there that they couldn't use. e&b was always relatively easy to level in and was always adictive, you really shouldn't wory too much about skill points they will come along as you try to get your fix, you up your dose, and then finally OD.