Unable To Get Past Login Screen-Invalid Login

what is fixed Zant? The Telstra problem? If so, how did you get to use your mobile to log onto EnB?

Castagere, Nothing to do with this problem, that message is the global password server is down Edited by Ego

• 6 months later...

i had the same problem on 3 mobile it wouldnt allow me to play via tether or portable hotspot so a quick phone call with my provider to sort out some peak hour latency issues afterwards i asked to have my adult content restriction removed, couple days later i tried EnB and the message for default launcher didnt appear an EnB loaded up for the first time on my tethered connection its worth a try i guess

• 1 year later...

Hi guys know this is an old post with an unresolved problem.  "Sorry, Your login does not appear to be valid. Try again using the default launcher :)." .  Now & again since I try to log in but no luck. Well 3 days ago I got 2 updates and was able to log in to my surprise. Played until this morning  0800hrs 6 Mar 2015 (Australian Time) and I am back to this message.  Anyone have any ideas as it does not seem to be my PC setup.

Thanks Cosmic

Do you play behind a proxy, Cosmic? If so, that may be part of the problem. It is designed to prevent unauthorized/illegally modified launchers and sometimes proxies screw with the traffic they send across the wire.

Hi Kyp thanks for the reply.

I think my mobile network provider is blocking your game server. Not sure what the Proxy is but access internet via Telstra's mobile network.

Something happened to the internet connection starting a couple of weeks ago I think as some pages were loading OK but links from internet pages were really slow loading.

This has now improved and is back to normal. Could they have reset the servers Cached pages and network access and blocking?.

There severs allocate a different IP address when I first log my modem onto server.

So I played for 3 days then it was blocked. The next day I played game again & now I can't today.

Want to Phone Telsta to ask about the blocking but not sure of server address from the Net-7 launcher and what questions to ask.

My sister used ADSL network and I can take laptop there and play the game OK. They use separate severs to mobile network.

Please correct me if you think my theory is wrong.

Cheers

Cosmic 

...my mobile network provider ...

:o  :o

Worse for games...UDP Packets, lag...packet drops: Mobile network connections are bad.

I know, some will reply now "working for me" - where i reply: Exceptions to the rules  :P

Cosmic, I would agree with Zack here, mobile networks tend to be 'lossy' and if unexpected packets or the lack thereof were to come back to our mechanism, you might get this message.

I would ask your mobile provider if they are doing anything that could be blocking your access to either:

sunrise.net-7.org
or
patch.net-7.org

To play the game you should be able to both route to these addresses and communicate with them. The 1st is our play server, the 2nd is the patching system.