Hello Fellow Spacenoids

I used to play EnB back in the early years of the naughties, and i remember how betrayed i felt when EA closed shop right before my military service began, so when i was writing a post to a ME3 forum and mentioned on the side that EA has a long track record of ruining franchises/pulling the wool on fans eyes. I started feeling nostalgic and looked for a EnB trailer vid from google. and i could not believe my eyes... The game that i truly missed and loved all those years ago, was given a new breath of life. I cannot say how happy i am i found the N7 community, downloading the client, patch and unified installer atm. And picking up where i left. LV 42 Jenguai explorer, wormholing people through the galaxy free of charge :D *High Five anyone*

This truly was the first and only online game i ever loved playing, great community, great team spirit... the list goes on and on.

WELCOME BACK! It is always good to see someone else rediscover this great game. You found it abut like I did, I was feeling misty for the old days and looked up the start-up video on youtube, viola there was a comment mentioning the EMU. The rest is history.

Welcome back to the game. Don't forget to download the Character & Starship Creator, should you wish to play a Terran Scout, Jenquai Seeker, or Progen Privateer. Those classes are still under development to a degree, so don't be surprised if there are changes to them.

I have the net7 installed under the EA folder and neither of them are on drive C :P my drive C: is dedicated for windows and support applications only.

Edit: anyone know how to remove the electronic thumbprint/fingerprint W/e from my OS if i cant get this thing working. I like keeping my system clean of things i dont use :) Edited by mistbooster

more info would help us get you up and running
I'm not great with tech support since it's not what I do around here but I couldn't find your error on the common fixes thread even though you said it was there. any extra info helps.
[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/"]https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/[/url]

I never said it was there, i just did what a thread concerning about not being able to run the game suggested me to do. Using Win7 ultimate 64 bit, Game is installed in Drive E and N7 launcher is installed in the EA folder to make things simple. all applications and application extension have been given the right to run as admin allways. But it has become quite apparent i wount be getting this to work, so even a tip on how to remove the electronic fingerprint the n7 launcher installs would be apreciated.

Let me know if you need any other info.