Blackhole Issues

currently saturn is a blackhole area specifically between nav ringway 1 and 2,also some in swooping eagle.we will try to get this resolved as soon as possible,if you are stuck just submit a ticket or log in a alt and see if a gm is online, please ask to not be moved to net-7. although the station is safe the system isnt.

When the BH issue is resolved, could someone please post it on the forums saying so. I have several toons in Net-7, my main JE, mule JE, TT, PT, & JT are there. Last night my Scout managed to safely travel from N7 to F7 after finding out about the BH in Saturn, she detoured into the Asteroid belts to do some mining for a mission, and didn't cross the navs mentioned.

Edit: checked to see which toons are there and updated. Edited by Terrell

I'm guessing this is still an issue?

I just logged into an avatar (Curis) that I know I left at Adriel Mining Station; however, I didn't notice until just after I clicked the Enter button that his location said "null" instead of Adriel. When the avatar did log in, he ended up at Net-7 SOL. I planned to make a trip to Mars, and got halfway between Navs Ringway One & Two when my client crashed to desktop. Now, I cannot log that avatar in without additional CTDs. Of course, I noticed this thread too late.

Any word on when this apparently very localized black hole event might be resolved? :)

Thanks.