I would like to Do something

Over the past few years whilst I have been on the project I have been involved in many areas of the Emu. GM, Web dev, CD etc etc.

If there is any area that you think I could help in LET ME KNOW !

I have loads of free time over the next few months so put me to use.

If no help is needed, Ill just bug find.. Let me know.

Now that I have some degree of free time I'll be rejoining as well as soon as I get my hardware all going and some time to sit down and reconfigure my system for development rather than a barebones Windows installation that has drivers, E&B, and LOTRO. LOL David said to let him know when I'm ready and to pick an area... lolwut? Do one thing? You're kidding right? :D

I also need to host myself a sandbox server so I can start monkeying with stuff...

Now that I have some degree of free time I'll be rejoining as well as soon as I get my hardware all going and some time to sit down and reconfigure my system for development rather than a barebones Windows installation that has drivers, E&B, and LOTRO. LOL David said to let him know when I'm ready and to pick an area... lolwut? Do one thing? You're kidding right? :)

I also need to host myself a sandbox server so I can start monkeying with stuff...

Yes you need to pick an area in which you want to work on. Ex. Pick a team such as Jenquai Team.

You're insane. :P

I hope I can have alts. :P

Where's the team list? ;)

It's organized nowadays a lil more. So yes, you must pick a team to work for. You can transfer later with team lead permission but we're controlling all that now.

I'm the Terran Lead, Kenu is the Jenquai Lead, Freak is the Progen Lead, and Cookoo is the Independent lead. We all have designated regions of space that belong to us, and our developers work in those areas on various projects.

I'd give a full list of the team but because my main machine is still down, I can't yet. :)

What do you know the most about story wise? That's probably a good place to start.

Then Kenu's the man to talk to. :P

When the account wipe is done, will we be able to re-register during whatever time the play server is down? Also with this next wipe, will it include a move to the new server?

When the account wipe is done, will we be able to re-register during whatever time the play server is down? Also with this next wipe, will it include a move to the new server?

I will discuss the first part with the team, as to the second yes, that's one of the primary reasons for what's going on. :P

The new machine is a hoss, dual quad-core (that's right... 8) and roughly 16 gigs of ram. It should make for a much better playing experience for everyone.

The new machine is a hoss, dual quad-core (that's right... 8) and roughly 16 gigs of ram.

Meh.... ive seen bigger :(

LOL

Should be good fun.

Will also speed up our forums and web site as the traffic and load from the server will be again seperate.