Connection to the Global Server Failed

Hello all, I see that the server is online, after the game intro on the log in screen Im getting the Connection to the Global Server Failed on all of the pc's we have here.

I didn't see any other posts about this and im not sure if its limited to something here so i figured i would post.

Thanks,

Or install EnB Notifier so it'll let you know when the servers come back online? :)

Oh and as for the OP with n7 saying it's online, sometimes the server crashes slooowly. There is a server status thread to check when your not sure. Edited by Daywolf

There are conditions where the server will be down, but the net-7 and desktop notifiers show they are online.

First thing to do is click "view new content" and look for activity on the "Server Status" thread.

I was online when the server crashed and for a few hours I saw the server as being online according to the notifier. As I write this, that has changed and the notifier is showing it as offline.

[quote name='tg626' timestamp='1325963138' post='51111']
There are conditions where the server will be down, but the net-7 and desktop notifiers show they are online.
[/quote]Yeah, I usually rin EnB nitifier when after it's cifirmed diwn and am waiting for it ti rise again frim the dead. Beats reinstalling :) Tada-O!

Is it still down even now? Sorry, I just joined yesterday and I haven't played E&B since 2003 when they shut it down. I'm getting a "Cannot connect to the global server" message and I want to make sure it's the server and not a user error on my end.

[quote name='rockrat' timestamp='1326650544' post='51540']
Is it still down even now? Sorry, I just joined yesterday and I haven't played E&B since 2003 when they shut it down. I'm getting a "Cannot connect to the global server" message and I want to make sure it's the server and not a user error on my end.
[/quote]Install guide: [url="https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/"]here[/url]
Wipe the coffee rings off the install disk, read the guide, and make sure to install all the patches you see in the DL section.
Best place to start.

[quote name='StarbuckJD' timestamp='1326661044' post='51545']
Install guide: [url="https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/"]here[/url]
Wipe the coffee rings off the install disk, read the guide, and make sure to install all the patches you see in the DL section.
Best place to start.
[/quote]
I don't have the discs; I did the client download from the net-7 website. I've followed all the directions on all these troubleshooting posts on here and I've made it all the way to the login screen but it still says "couldn't connect to global server"