Locked posts?

was just wondering, are some of these posts locked to the general population or am I having and issue.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

Ah, sorry. Those forums are supposed to be excluded from the recent activity list. I'll have a go at fixing it.

Edit: Actually it seems that I don't have any option to stop that. :D Sorry, you'll just have to endure the curiosity. :P Edited by C Del

Yea anything under Web Development section gives that error so I get 4 posts on the first page when hitting the (view new content), it might be a good idea to hide the posts we are not able to read anyway.

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1301497034' post='37818']
Best not post "Progen fleet assembling to invade BlackBeards Wake" or "CL 88 Bounty Hunter assigned to hunt down Jarod" in the more restricted parts of the forum then!

<Joke>
[/quote]
Noooooooo! Run away, run away! :D

Should be fixed now folk. That's a dev area forum that was moved, the members group still had read permission on the forum even though it was in a hidden category. They shouldn't show up anymore. Let me know if you encounter any more that don't work.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1301498076' post='37823']
Should be fixed now folk. That's a dev area forum that was moved, the members group still had read permission on the forum even though it was in a hidden category. They shouldn't show up anymore. Let me know if you encounter any more that don't work.
[/quote]
Ahhhh. Didn't even think to check for that.

No worries, the only reason I knew offhand is that when I had the Dev Tracker developed, the author of it explained how that system worked so I could decide on something. :D