Scout status?

So I’m off the internet about four months to meet a deadline, now back and seeing that the old chars are gone. Last year, besides my TE and PW, I rolled a TS but it was missing a lot of skills. What’s the current status, what works and what doesn’t? Can’t beat TE with missiles and cargo, as long as it receives some skill development to test out.

TS is a fun class. No missions is a bummer, but has it's merits. No missions = much less xp at that lv, but also the ability to bypass long drawn out missions that take forever and get you away from what you want to do...mine or kill. Tarsis may be an hour away, but lord knows I sure as hell don't want to go there to get a hull upgrade on an engine that travels at 2500 warp max....

Do i want thing easy in game, No. Do i want them to make sense, Yes. happy medium would be appreciated for all classes.....10 drop only components as a n00b...please...I'll stick with the cannon classes til 150 then worry about the other stuff when I can farm it when Im bored.

The Executive lady in Earth gives Scout his hull upgrades. (McKlelan I think). There are missions for skills. I think the mention of Tarsis, is that one of the Jenquai hull upgrade missions, L75 I think (was L30 earlier) requries you to go to Tarsis. The Councillor at Jove's Fury, Ujeda is upset that she wasn't invited to a party, she wants to know more about it. (I think she just wants to crash, but that's just my opinion)

TS rocks... everything works except the 2 new skills... free hull upgrades... TOTALLY OUTMINES je's and between L5 Negotiate and its speed it out trade runs a TT and looks cool doing it...

What 2 skills are missing?

I have played about 4 different characters so far I think they all have their skills except for the JE L135 skill I think is still missing.

Does anyone know offhand what skills are still missing on what classes?

Afterburn and Nullfield.

Afterburn is the equivilant of fold space and a GTFO click skill to avoid mobs. This is listed in the character creator as a skill.

Nullfield will be sort of like enviro field to give you some resistances to enviromental radiation and such as well as help reactor from what the devs were explaining. This one I feel is a new thought from the devs to help out.

I've hit 103 on mine 23/44/36 and don't really miss either of those 2 skills as of yet.