a funny item

Yes there was all 3 race heads and body parts...hearts and heads was most ..but there would be other parts.all the way to L9. The body ripper type mobs almost always dropped some bio part with each kill. They also had a higher level drop of gene maps (of which people had the PS turn in at the gene repository for fairly good to excellent reward), there was even a mission line were a npc wanted you to get hearts and heads of various races for them to test.

Yes there was all 3 race heads and body parts...hearts and heads was most ..but there would be other parts.all the way to L9. The body ripper type mobs almost always dropped some bio part with each kill. They also had a higher level drop of gene maps (of which people had the PS turn in at the gene repository for fairly good to excellent reward), there was even a mission line were a npc wanted you to get hearts and heads of various races for them to test.

where is the gene repository?

Its not up yet...but when it is its in endriago..its that funny looking thing just north of the lagarto gate in endriago. When you gated into endriago for the first time a green scroll prompt would tell you that you had just been scanned and your genome type was now recorded for the betterment of the republic. After that when you gated in it would say genome recognized proceed. Only the PS could turn in the gene maps, but high end maps was worth big bucks, the L9 was 2M ish if I remember right. It gave them a little faction to sabine (ps faction) and credits to offset their ammo build costs (since they can't build weapons or ammo)

I thought this was pretty funny since I play a progen but I was just curious was it in the game on live?

If you like this, you may also like killing the Jenquai Day Care Shuttle in ABG. If you kill it, it drops apple juice and baby jenquai bones... Fun for the whole Progen family.

If you like this, you may also like killing the Jenquai Day Care Shuttle in ABG. If you kill it, it drops apple juice and baby jenquai bones... Fun for the whole Progen family.

I haven't seen it there yet and i've been through there many times, but I will keep an extra sharp eye out for it :-)

I remember if you killed the shuttle you could build a device , i believe the PE had the print to make something out of toes nice thin bones.

I may be thinking of this one

http://enbdatabase.net-7.org/index.php?action=item&id=5919

:->

"This ritual stick was designed according to the orignal specifications from BooBoomba, the first Progen who discovered a proper use for a Jenquai."

• 2 weeks later...

Are there plans to get the repository back up and running again? I haven't made my PS yet, but with call forward in game now and if the repository gets put back in, I think I will really need to get one going.

I'm sure the repository is on low priority..it was just a rep/credit generator for the PS to offset rep loss built into subfaction missions (centriata,sabine,(collegia was in as subfaction but not player type)) and help pay for their ammo costs they had to pay (they couldn't build their own and save on costs..nor have negotiate, so per shot basis they had highest mob kill per ammo costs).

As structure of game mechanics is priority 1 and over all player effecting content is a distant 2nd at this stage of the EMU...I would figure content for a non-skill effecting contenet would figure low on list..especially since credit/rep/xp mechanics are not in their final balancing stage and are obtainable via other means.

We're actually actively working on a turn-in system to power the repository among several other cool features/quests/missions/jobs/andotherstuff ;)

That almost sounds like more new content. Could there actually be a new content push coming soon as opposed to bug fix pushes?