Random Mob Spawn idea

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been suggested before but thought I would throw it out there.

How about a random high level named mob spawn somewhere and along with it have a Net-7 broadcast go out saying something like "the Bunyip has escaped in F7 and is now causing havoc at xyz coordinates." Then a hunting group can form up to find said coordinates and kill the mob for points and such.

Obvious problems would be KS'ing, provided two hunting groups found it at the same time but just throwing this out there.

Perhaps this could be accomplished further down the road, but I think it may be beyond reach for the moment. It is a neat idea though.

I like this idea too, but I would change it slightly. Have a mob spawn at a random location, unannounced, but keep the spawn location apropriate to the level of the mob. Don't want say a CL56 mob spawning in Kailaasa, but having it suddenly spawn in somewhere like Antares, Cooper, or BBW would be apropriate.

To take this a step further. What if the boss only spawned after XX of its minions died.

This would means the event is a random raids. That is defo needed to improve the endgame as tada-o and controller gets a bit boring quick.

Obvious problems would be KS'ing, provided two hunting groups found it at the same time but just throwing this out there.
You could always sit back and let my group take it, that way you can't get killstealed ;)