Managing Spawn Problems

With the ongoing spawn problems in the game I would like to suggest periodic server restarts to at least give the opportunity for players to progress their characters. Of course I would like to suggest more frequent restarts I'll acknowledge that the availability of [sDEV]'s is an issue, at a minimum two per twenty-four hour period be the standard with one every six hours being the goal. This can be subject to player input due to high level content being attempted. I make this suggestion only as a temporary accomodation until the problems with the spawns can be resolved.

Unfortunately we need to see what happens with it running and determine exactly why it's happening so we DON'T have to reboot unnecessarily. :P

Better yet, just give us the ability to follow the mobs off the map. Then when we kill them, they'll re-spawn where they should and then wander off again.

We had a patch this morning when I logged in, Went to Ant and VC to test the mobs etc.

Found that most of the mobs, once fired at, hit you back about twice, then run away.

Just letting you guys know.

We had a patch this morning when I logged in, Went to Ant and VC to test the mobs etc.

Found that most of the mobs, once fired at, hit you back about twice, then run away.

Just letting you guys know.

Mobs running away after two seconds is pretty annoying behavior they should stand and fight.

It's like giving every profession their own menace ability but more reliable.