Call Forward

It's on the list, but its a very big list! We were talking about it a few days ago so it is on our minds, but we do have a few critical things been worked on right now, like the new mob database, along with the alterations to factions (also tied into the database).

Well is CF in the game yet?

I'd like to see it.

Avani add a Poll to this post, maybe we can get a Skill point refund periotically :( At least untill the CF gets implemented.

It may add to the Stress test testing, there will be other areas a character can use as far as their skills go.

Thats my story. :)

Phorlaug..

Mission is in (technically) just see the Genetic Scanner in Endriago (May be set to Beta only though)

Skill is currently not in the game, or to be exact, the effect of using the skill is not currently in the game.

How was call forward used in live. Was it a slash command or an activated skill of some sort. This seems like a thing that would be relatively simple to implement server-side. I'm not sure if there are other reasons for which it hasn't been implemented other than it simply being down the list.

It was a slash command that the PS would use on its target ( whilst grouped with themt, the target would need a 'card' of the same lvl as that of the skill been reset. They would then get a popup window asking for confirmation.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Tonight I was able to get the basic /call working. It does not show a conformation yet but as soon as the server is updated this should work like your document says Avani.

Thanks,

David

are the bioconstructs also in the game yet? I was not able to open trade with Ort to buy them...

David, Freak, and Riia are working on the Call Forward mission right now. You should be able to talk to Ort once they get the mission working and push the content to the play server.

Hello,

I am in the process of testing what the players will do for this mission on the Dev server right now. I am also making sure the correct ores/gasses are where the text tells you to go get them. You can also get the Orelist.txt file if you go to Team Speak 3 and go to the room "The Shadows" and right click on "The Shadows" and open up the file browser and D/L the file Orelist.txt which is the updated version of where you will find the ores in the game in the sectors I have done. I guess it is my way to get you all to stop by and say "Hi" once in awhile! :-)

I should warn you that this mission is not the easiest and the best addvice I can give you guys is before hitting that "Next" button make sure you have things written down! Also, as with any mission "DO NOT SELL STUFF WHILE YOU ARE DOING A MISSION"!!!!!!!! Since this is a lvl 135 mission you guys should not be doing that anymore and if you use your heads for something besides a hat rack you will be able to get thru it. I should be done either later tonight or tommorrow sometime and will let you all know how it turns out and might even write a simple guide for you all if that is ok. TTYL :-)

Merlin

• Upvote 2

Hello,

Ok, I just finsihed the mission for the 2nd time on the dev server and want to do it once more tommorrow. I am writting a walkthrough for it to help all of you players get thru it so the the GM's will not run off and hide when Call Forward is put into the game! So far the mission although long and does have you running around, works pretty dam well I have to say. The Progan team hit a home run this time so be nice to them. When you guys see it you will think you were back in live doing a mission there! As I stated I am writting a step by step walkthrough for the mission and the main reason for this is that the ores are not where they once where and the text that is for the mission from live will not work anymore. It is hard to judge just how long the mission will take players, but if you follow the walkthrough you will have it done in a few hours to a day. Depends on how well you follow instructions i guess. The most importain thing is to make sure before hitting that "Next" button you understand what they are saying to you. Since this is a lvl 135 mission and you will have my walkthrough there should be no reason unless something strange happens (Like me jumping out at you with 15 angry lvl 66 mobs) to have to bug the GM's. We like our GM's, but they are getting old and don't move to fast anymore! (Going to get it for that one!)

Anyway, I and no one else knows just when CF will be put into the game so please do not ask. All I can say is when they are ready they will push it to the play server, but until that happens you all have to just keep smiling and say "what is that behind that rock over there?" <Evil Grin> TTYL :-)

Merlin

As I stated I am writting a step by step walkthrough for the mission

Wait a minute, a documented walkthrough for a progen mission available to players? Somebody get over to the UK and check on Byakhee, probably just had a heart attack.

• Upvote 1

Wait a minute, a documented walkthrough for a progen mission available to players? Somebody get over to the UK and check on Byakhee, probably just had a heart attack.

Hello,

Ya we did that and it was too late! We found him hanging from the celine fan! lol All kidding aside, I was checking in game last night and clicked on the help command and then went to "Get Help" and this nice help menu came up. No matter which link you click on it takes you to the ticket system which tells me they have a way to redirect you to where ever they want you to go, sooooooooooooo, my little mind has been working over time and I am thinking (will talk to David of course) of asking if I can put together a small team of people and have that team right walkthroughs for all the areas of the game. Then have a place on the forms that when a player clicked on the Get Help it would direct them to those help files so that instead of players haveing to ask the GM's and other players basic question they would be able to get the help they needed themselves.

Now before I get 50 players sending me messages saying you want to help I am just telling you guys what is on my mind and I will need to talk to the other Dev's about this first. When or if I am going to do this I will then post a message about helpers. This help system would be more then just missions and could be anything from how to lvl a toon to combat tactics and even how to not be a rude player! Of course I know know one here is ever rude, but you know what I meen. TTYL :-)

Merlin

Hello,

Ya we did that and it was too late! We found him hanging from the celine fan! lol All kidding aside, I was checking in game last night and clicked on the help command and then went to "Get Help" and this nice help menu came up. No matter which link you click on it takes you to the ticket system which tells me they have a way to redirect you to where ever they want you to go, sooooooooooooo, my little mind has been working over time and I am thinking (will talk to David of course) of asking if I can put together a small team of people and have that team right walkthroughs for all the areas of the game. Then have a place on the forms that when a player clicked on the Get Help it would direct them to those help files so that instead of players haveing to ask the GM's and other players basic question they would be able to get the help they needed themselves.

Now before I get 50 players sending me messages saying you want to help I am just telling you guys what is on my mind and I will need to talk to the other Dev's about this first. When or if I am going to do this I will then post a message about helpers. This help system would be more then just missions and could be anything from how to lvl a toon to combat tactics and even how to not be a rude player! Of course I know know one here is ever rude, but you know what I meen. TTYL :-)

Merlin

Sounds like a fair idea. I'll back you up on that. :)

No not ceilon dilon!

Or whatever.

Don't matter make the guide if you want (I'm leaving the Call Forward mission well alone as it shoudl be as close to live as possible). Just be careful for guides for other missions that are from my own mind may be subject to change!

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Just want to check if someone done the mission lately, would like to ask where one can find Brominite - a L2 gas, have spent hours to look for it, including clearing some L2 fields in ABB, have checked in Jupiter, earth and few more places where are L2 gas fields and found none.

Also ziosite seems impossible to find, haven’t spend as much time as on brominite but still seems not right to find so much of the other similar L9 ore and non ziosite.

Hello,

Just want to check if someone done the mission lately, would like to ask where one can find Brominite - a L2 gas, have spent hours to look for it, including clearing some L2 fields in ABB, have checked in Jupiter, earth and few more places where are L2 gas fields and found none.

Also ziosite seems impossible to find, haven’t spend as much time as on brominite but still seems not right to find so much of the other similar L9 ore and non ziosite.

This may help you find the ores you need...

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/2733-updated-ore-list/