TS Hull Patch mission

The TS Hull Patch mission, "Exploring: The Hardier, the better!" starts with Clause van Gogh who asks you to talk to India van Helkein-Naverre. However, she in not on that station and there is no clue about where to find her. Where do I locate her?

The TS Hull Patch mission, "Exploring: The Hardier, the better!" starts with Clause van Gogh who asks you to talk to India van Helkein-Naverre. However, she in not on that station and there is no clue about where to find her. Where do I locate her?

She's at Guiana Spaceport in Equatorial Earth.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm having trouble even getting the mission started. Talked to Clause van Gogh with CL 6, EL 7, TL 6 and all I get is that he'll have something for me later.

Check and see if there are any other skill missions you can do, some skill missions require others as a prerequsite to do.

It's safe to assume in Terran space that I've required a lower level mission that grants a skill. Even if you don't level the skill it's a free point and thus I believe I forced you to do it all (besides its extra experience anyway!)

• 1 year later...
The issue I'm having with this same mission is finding Administrator Luzzini right now, who apparent is "Here, in the lounge" according to Navarre at Margassi station.

Anyone any clues?