Lone masters

not true do trade runs till 50 then do combat till 50 then keep doing trade runs or combat to level explore up. I did it on my TE and it took me about 3 to 4 weeks. also you can get to eplore 25 just from finding all navs so it's not that hard.

;)

I am doing find soloing...never go anywhere with a empty cargo bay and hunt usally one lvl down from my cl.

doing missions I load up with trade goes if I have to go somewhere and talk to an NPC, like during the Jenquai lvl 30 mission.

13 / 18 / 13.

thanks for the VT tip. will check out the NPCs tomrrow.

Soloing to 150 is horribly easy. Trade runs will get you there without any assistance although wormholing or lvl 7 summon can make it faster.

"Its nearly impossible to get past EL 25 without tours. So I doubt it. " - No. I have done zero tours. Explore job in VT also gives you around 5k every 5 minutes or so, which isn't bad.

I'm soloed/duoed both of my chars, mostly trade running. Trade spillover will get the job done, though I did some combat grinding for credits as well and to avoid boredom.

• Upvote 1

I'm soloed/duoed both of my chars, mostly trade running. Trade spillover will get the job done, though I did some combat grinding for credits as well and to avoid boredom.

Mercy... that would make me want to claw my eyes out in abject horror - that is, the thought of grinding almost 300 levels of trade runs.

The thought of grinding through nearly 100 levels (50 each on my two characters) is dreadful enough :D

Of course, some might say that the prospect of mining my way to EL 50 on my TS would be a cosmically boring way to do it too.

That aside - you don't take an XP hit on trade runs when you wormhole?

Mercy... that would make me want to claw my eyes out in abject horror - that is, the thought of grinding almost 300 levels of trade runs.

The thought of grinding through nearly 100 levels (50 each on my two characters) is dreadful enough :D

Of course, some might say that the prospect of mining my way to EL 50 on my TS would be a cosmically boring way to do it too.

That aside - you don't take an XP hit on trade runs when you wormhole?

Grinding combat was worse. Interesting group combat requiring tactics and skill is one thing, but endlessly slaughtering trash mobs at roughly 1/5th or less the xp/hr rate of trade runs was brutal and felt like a waste of time (reverse or forward kiting isn't tactical just boring).

Combat was slightly more interesting when I was trying to print specific items and had a goal beyond just grinding. I would like to try a Jenquai out as it seems they have the most depth in terms of combat tactics, but broken skills and lack of end game plasma beams make that a turn off.

You do take a hit on wormholing, negotiate can "undo" some of the damage. Paramis is also a nice shortcut due to a lack of RD gate access. Wormholing a toon from somer to fenris and driving back through paramis is tolerable and you get full xp in one direction.

Bumping up combat/explore xp/hr to be in line with trade would be a good plan, as I would guess on average 80% of my F-list is either in fenris or somerled ;)

• Upvote 3

I solo'd my PS to L150 in live with no groups... it was on my 2nd box... while I was doin stuff with my main, I would have my PS do trade runs and jobs and mining and easy kill combat mobs... didnt measure how long it took... but it seemed pretty quick, and since I was doing real stuff on my main... I was able to avoid clawing my eyes out B)

well let me restate that a bit... I solo'd to L150 without joining and even level or higher level groups... I did help my son plevel one of his alts with my PS... but not sure if that counts as grouping as the OP intended...