I accidently deleted my 150 JD

What Was the avatars name so we can try and track the issue?

oh, and the account it was on?

Edited by Woodstock
need to ask for more info

when you delete a avatar your client sends a instruction to the server to delete it,then its deleted.
you also get asked are you sure you want to delete it and a response is needed by you to confirm it.
so unless the server was to crash and require a full restore from backup there is no way to restore a avatar that no longer exist.

you also get asked are you sure you want to delete it and a response is needed by you to confirm it.

I was clearing some alts and i accidently deleted my 150 Jd please help!!

i used the word "accident." even the title states accident.

Edited by Evilbadguy

RIP EBG -150 JD.... Let this be an example.. i guess

Personally I have toons that I re-create on a regular basis.  They are no where near my permanent play toons which are on another account set, for this exact reason.

Sorry to see this happen to anyone.  I hope you aren't too bummed out while you rebuild him ^_^

• Upvote 1

i used the word "accident." even the title states accident.

I understand my character is exiled, and is unretreivable.

Nonetheless, he is correct. You are prompted to confirm the choice. There is no way for a GM to restore it, the only thing that could be done would be for us to load an old backup somewhere, and extract the character information from a previous snapshot. While that might sound easy, it is not, and it is something that would take a considerable amount of time from me and probably Zackman to get it all restored just for the one toon. 

I would suggest you do as noted by one of the others here, keep any toons that you will not want to delete on another account or to slow down. I know its not what you want to hear, but taking up to a week away from development to try and extract that data and restore it would probably not be supported by your peers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1