Stage 3 Agrippa and RD faction

I do not know if it was the dev's intention to have RD faction affect the encryption turn in or not. As it sits right now stage 3 Agrippa is no longer worth doing as the PS's RD faction greatly affects the amount of stage 3 encryptions received from the exchange. Prior to "LIVE" the amount of stage 3 encryptions received from the trade was 10 with over 10k Collegia faction and RD faction was not a factor in the trade. Now with 10k Collegia faction and negative RD faction you receive 7 stage 3 encryptions. And this is where the suck begins everyone wants to get into BBW so they build their RD faction. If the PS has 10k Collegia faction and +2k or higher RD faction they only receive 3 stage 3 encryptions, so they have to turn in 10 Security Optimal Override Alpha's and on receive 3 stage 3 encryptions. That's a lot of work with virtually no reward and needs to be seriously looked into.

I'm pretty sure this is intended per this post regarding dynamic factions.  I believe there should be trade offs for every faction, and here is one of the few where higher RD faction will impact you.  Keep in mind the story too , rather than just the rewards. :)

So far I finished Stage I & II from all Architecti's

But after all these mess (yes, mess) I've decided RD faction and just using BBW & Paramis is far more rewarding than those mission lines, yes, there are some "avaragely" good items but does not worth all the hassle for it. These type of "tedious" missions (mind you, not challanging, just tedious) are part of 20th century, let them stay there... Game may be old, but you don't use tyres or gas made in 1969 for your '69 Mustang if you are driving it....  "Exchange to make it more tedious" when you have established Component builders? Lame... Make 1m item just some PW takes notes of his testing? Peeh.... 

Imperator Aggripa can get their items and shove them in his... beer... They can not compete with "Infinity" or "GetCo" as they claim, if they can not make their items on "Assembly line" like them (a la button only with real live sold/crafted components, not non-tradable build & dismantle first items)

Best is to keep up with original story line... Looks like not loosing a thing without such "side missions"

Edited by SiSL

Ignoring SiSL's rant here at the end --  I am not sure that the link provided links the impact of faction to the exchange rate for the Agrippa advanced build items. The dynamic faction was linked to mission acquisition and progression. 

It would be good if Byakhee could confirm if this was intentional. The e-mail chain referenced ties the dynamic faction to mission acquisition and cost elements only. 

El

Ignoring SiSL's rant here at the end --  I am not sure that the link provided links the impact of faction to the exchange rate for the Agrippa advanced build items. The dynamic faction was linked to mission acquisition and progression. 

It would be good if Byakhee could confirm if this was intentional. The e-mail chain referenced ties the dynamic faction to mission acquisition and cost elements only. 

El

At Link provided, what I got is "Other factions if they are positive effects you, if they are negative (except collegia) does not effect you" however, while post greatly mentions about "Factional requirements and costs" we know Scuti will hate players with Infinity & Red Dragon factions. 

Generally entire Aggripa lines of missions forces players to stay away being friends with RD's, which is why it stops you at Nav point in Nostrand Vor Space (en route back from your testing missions) to and threaten you "Now you will pay your relationship with pirates"  (if you are not friends, you just get away with it)

Cost of elements which is more likely cost of exchange as well, "you have to pay more to build subelements for less items in return" , which increase cost itself.

Basically like other developer post yesterday, solution is "build a toon that does nothing more than kill RD'S" (copied / pasted from here about factional solution https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8616-go_to_post/?view=findpost&p=74782)  

PS: I'm sorry if I offended you or Byakhee by saying "does not worth it", well, it is the truth... "Ranted as intended" , still appriciate the try tho... 

Edited by SiSL

This topic is why I am looking for some mid-range CL InfinitiCorp to slaughter to lower my Faction with them. Looking at the chart, a pilot can get up to six other factions while suffering only very few hits for taking down IC a peg or three. InfinitiCorp is not liked by the Collegia and subsequently Agrippa Technologies. I found this out by talking at length with the Architechti during my time in the Stages. I have reported in the past the goals of Collegia and AT over the news and it should have been a Clue-by-four to your heads by now. Go and lower your Factions that are hated by the Collegia and Agrippa Technologies, THEN come back to Nostrand Vor and see what the ratio of turn-ins to returns is.

Live at Nostrand Vor City, this is the Pakkrat.

P.S. Thanks to the "strange Progen female" for the interview wherever you are. Edited by Pakkrat