Temporarily Ban

At log in i'm getting:

Phorlaug

"You have been Temporarily banned"

This may be due to my Beta Tag i'm guessing?

Some more information,

This is the Third account I have set up, on a Different Third

E-mail address.

The other two accounts I got onto the EMU just fine. (They DO NOT have Beta tags)

All three accounts are on different PC's, on a Giga bit, Cable network no issues before.

If the Beta Tag is the Issue remove the tag or GM contact me for my info

to restore the Beta tag,

I have run out of E-mail address.

I would really like / need to keep the name "Phorlaug"

Some help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Phorlaug....

At log in i'm getting:

Phorlaug

"You have been Temporarily banned"

This may be due to my Beta Tag i'm guessing?

Some more information,

This is the Third account I have set up, on a Different Third

E-mail address.

The other two accounts I got onto the EMU just fine. (They DO NOT have Beta tags)

All three accounts are on different PC's, on a Giga bit, Cable network no issues before.

If the Beta Tag is the Issue remove the tag or GM contact me for my info

to restore the Beta tag,

I have run out of E-mail address.

I would really like / need to keep the name "Phorlaug"

Some help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Phorlaug....

I has the same issue with my second account... until I realized that I had failed to copy and paste the activation url to a browser and umm.. actually activate the account. I was SURE that I had done that, but all went smoothly after I double checked that :)

TooTall

Having the same problem -- I registered and opened the activation link, but got no visual confirmation that it had worked; just a redirect to www.net-7.org. I was able to log into the website, but every attempt at logging in to the game itself returns the "temporarily banned" error. My email address on both sites (net-7.org and the forums here) are the same; however, my in-game username is not the same as my forum username because of the non-alphanumeric character in my forum name.

Edit: Clarity

Having the same problem -- I registered and opened the activation link, but got no visual confirmation that it had worked; just a redirect to www.net-7.org. I was able to log into the website, but every attempt at logging in returns the "temporarily banned" error. My email address on both sites (net-7.org and the forums here) are the same; however, my in-game username is not the same as my forum username because of the non-alphanumeric character in my forum name.

Please can you PM me your username and email address you have signed up with, and will check the status of your account.

Thanks

I signed up earlier today while at work, using my home email addy, and no email arrived from net7, checked spam etc.

Is it possible to resend activation?

Thanks in advance, Klyde

same here too i recieved no activation e-mail

i have created 2 accounts that said email sent but never got it

i can log into net-7 portal just fine

(i mean the link in slayermans post(step by step)

when i log into the game it says im temp banned.

i tried play2 in the launcher

same

hope i said all this right :)

really freakin irritated at how many times I had to try to signup with a success, now I can't even log in with any of my yahoo usernames(ones I used my yahoo to register with no same as my yahoo email) fail fail fail fail .. am I expected to have a new forum username or what? is that evne possible wtihout it telling me that the name already is in the database? yet I look around and there are people who have replied before january 24th 2010 and ones after it who have posted many times already either the login system is utterly retarded or it hates me specifically for some reason (i'm referring to enbemulator.com) I've even requested a new password.. copied and pasted it below the username that I KNOW Is correct and I it STILL repeatedly with No fail says incorrect password. THEN it temoprarily disables me from logging in for 14 minutes cause its too retarded to log me in with the exact right password and username. pfft I'm seriously thinking of ending this I can't take another nonsensical login failure. btw ST4 signup was almost as freakin impossibly error ridden in that I'd sign up and it would have messages like sign up successful then say below it in jotted form no username used O.o? then over it all it said success/error or something.. forgot to screenshot it. then I went to login with it and it WORKS.

really freakin irritated at how many times I had to try to signup with a success, now I can't even log in with any of my yahoo usernames(ones I used my yahoo to register with no same as my yahoo email) fail fail fail fail .. am I expected to have a new forum username or what? is that evne possible wtihout it telling me that the name already is in the database? yet I look around and there are people who have replied before january 24th 2010 and ones after it who have posted many times already either the login system is utterly retarded or it hates me specifically for some reason (i'm referring to enbemulator.com) I've even requested a new password.. copied and pasted it below the username that I KNOW Is correct and I it STILL repeatedly with No fail says incorrect password. THEN it temoprarily disables me from logging in for 14 minutes cause its too retarded to log me in with the exact right password and username. pfft I'm seriously thinking of ending this I can't take another nonsensical login failure. btw ST4 signup was almost as freakin impossibly error ridden in that I'd sign up and it would have messages like sign up successful then say below it in jotted form no username used O.o? then over it all it said success/error or something.. forgot to screenshot it. then I went to login with it and it WORKS.

Nice,

Well, maybe you have the wrong details? Have you thought about that for a second?

Maybe try the forgot password link on the forum, and get your forum account sorted first....

Posting as a guest on the forum probably means you have the wrong username, password and/or e-mail address.

Please tell me what you log in to the forums as and i will try and help you get it sorted.

The creation of a ST4 account is not that impossible as 1300 other people seem to have managed ok.....

Calm down, and give me a little more info, and we will do our best to get you in game....

Thanks

update::

i must be useing the wrong forum user name.

i went to create a new forum account(call it billy)

i used an alternent email address(call it billy at aol.com)

the forum made a new account just fine i got the acctivation email in a few sec,clicked the link ,

now a new forum account.

i followed slayermans portal link ,at net-7 , i used (call it tommy) for username, typed my password , used billy as forum username, used billy@aol.com, and got thaat email in a few secs, clicked that link,and got the account activated message.

shut all that doun and opened net-7 launcher,logged into the game with tommy and viola!! im in

i guess i dont remember my original forum user name as nothing i do will get the forum to send me an email.

i tried the forgoten p/w link but still no email as of this writeing.

hope this helps

thank you slayerman for all your effort 8)(thumbs up!!)

update::

i must be useing the wrong forum user name.

i went to create a new forum account(call it billy)

i used an alternent email address(call it billy at aol.com)

the forum made a new account just fine i got the acctivation email in a few sec,clicked the link ,

now a new forum account.

i followed slayermans portal link ,at net-7 , i used (call it tommy) for username, typed my password , used billy as forum username, used billy@aol.com, and got thaat email in a few secs, clicked that link,and got the account activated message.

shut all that doun and opened net-7 launcher,logged into the game with tommy and viola!! im in

i guess i dont remember my original forum user name as nothing i do will get the forum to send me an email.

i tried the forgoten p/w link but still no email as of this writeing.

hope this helps

thank you slayerman for all your effort 8)(thumbs up!!)

Username: blattu

Must be the e-mail check it is failing on, you can see/edit this in the user control panel.

Thanks

I have registered and still have not received my email to validate.....so I am banned. Any help you may offer will be greatly appreciated ;)

Have i resolved this, did you PM me?

They are all blurred together in my mind now... LOL

• 3 weeks later...