I Wonder If This Can Work

Lobevaser

[quote name='Lobevaser' timestamp='1354397078' post='67662']
Can the overall level on a toon be increased from 50 per lvl to 75 ? I know it was not like that in " Live " but with the EMU trying new things out ?
[/quote]

As in top level toons being C75, E75, & T 75? Would require that all the mobs be rebalanced, since CL75 players would have no problem dispatching CL66 mobs. Might also require L10 or L11 equipment.

I don't believe Lobevaser means to change the entire dynamics of the game. I believe he is just talking 75/75/75 to get more sp's than just the one you get after you hit 50/50/50 or maybe even as simple as being able to track your actual level more easily.

[quote name='Yuritau' timestamp='1354411823' post='67678']
If the portal tracked how many levels past 50 you got in each area, I think that would cover it. (If it does this already, awesome, I have no idea, heh)
[/quote]

It doesn't but it is easy to figure out by your sp count.

I imagine there is a running count of xp in some way...which corresponds with the amount of SP's you get when you hit each level. I don't think the game is to the point where there needs to be higher levels, skill levels, item levels, and mob levels.....but it may be possible if the devs decide that they have everything working the way they want it and they finish the roll of all the new sectors and content (vrix, ardus, der tod, etc).

It would be cool to be able to use a / command, like /played and get the amount of time your toon has played and how many levels you have obtained/dinged. Edited by Crichton

My JE is currently OL154, it would be nice to have a way of showing this. Maybe on the signatures.

As for raising the level cap, this usually happens when developers run out of ideas on what to do, at the moment I'm guessing the devs have lots of things planned for the game so we don't really need more levels atm.

[quote name='Paul' timestamp='1354461875' post='67776']
My JE is currently OL154, it would be nice to have a way of showing this. Maybe on the signatures.

As for raising the level cap, this usually happens when developers run out of ideas on what to do, at the moment I'm guessing the devs have lots of things planned for the game so we don't really need more levels atm.
[/quote]

Agreed, I'd think that "after V'rix" is a long way away.