Haveing Trouble With Net-7.org

It could be that there is an old (disabled/inactive) account, that would result in this message too.

Can you open a ticket with the webhelp ticket system on the portal and name ALL accounts you got?
We can look it up then.

I am also having a problem with the net-7 portal; sometimes i cannot get to my avatars, sometimes i can; and when i do it is only 1, then i can't do anything else. can't even search database, screen just stays blank. it does show my avatars, but that is it.

[quote name='meepmeep' timestamp='1345508807' post='62070']
i use my log in credentals here and they work fine but when i go to net-7.org it logs me in but none of my avitar names show up and it wont let me do anything. :D
[/quote]

still haveing same problem was told nothing can be done ! just cant belive that and i even put in a ticket or two.

MeepMeep.

Check out [url="http://www.net-7.org/resync_mailaddress.php"]http://www.net-7.org/resync_mailaddress.php[/url] and fill in the info requested.

This will re-sync your missing accounts.

cannot do anything on Net-7.org; cannot access my accounts nor can I even browse the database. DID NOT have this problem before the patch or the attempt to help us fix our faction. I do use IE, but NEVER had a problem before. hopefully this can be fixed, as I don't feel we should have to change our browser to access what was available to us before you revamped the site.

thank you

Revamped the site?

We haven't changed the underlying code in a long time.

Just added to it. There is no new technology/language/scripting types that haven't been there for over 6 months....

Can you post screen shots of what you see and we will try and help.

Saying it just doesn't work isn't going to help you get your problem fixed!

i can get to the web site, i see my avatars names, but cannot get into their "files", in other words I cannot look at my avatars or my account info.

i also cannot get to the database. it is like the screen "freezes", and I cannot do anything but close it out.

I don't know how else to expain it, seeing a screenshot would not help you, all it does is show my avatars names.

Dragonrose,

this sounds clearly like an very old Java Script Engine/Browser.
It not like something ala "it worked the last 10 years ok, so why should i buy a new <machinename>?" so regular updates are a must - esp. since technologie in the net is constantly moving forward.

I suggest getting the latest Google-Chrome Browser, its has one of the (if not "the") best build in Java-Script engines which also means, its a very easy install, no additional stuff needed, which might server you best.

[size=3][url="http://www.google.de/aclk?sa=l&ai=Cj_uCtZo2UMnaN8v8sgbX_oHIBpCBjP8BuKCAoiWozJAdCAAQASDBwtgXUL3Z4XVglfqugrgHoAHasYP2A8gBAaoEHk_QBNDoNnG3fBx1X21GVyetuqCnCnzv5KcU2_JeKIAFkE4&sig=AOD64_3SW6MxhFQLlTsWZ7gC6Wnx187heg&ved=0CCMQ0Qw&adurl=http://clickserve.dartsearch.net/link/click%3Flid%3D43700003148700616%26ds_s_kwgid%3D58700000019355229%26ds_e_adid%3D9913161672%26ds_e_matchtype%3Dsearch%26ds_url_v%3D2&rct=j&q=google%20chrome&cad=rja"]GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD[/url][/size]

ok, got it figured out. apparently it has nothing to do with my browser. used my old computer, with windows XP & IE 8; apparently the net-7 website cannot accomidate windows 7 (64-bit) & IE9.
so, all is well :)