Problem With Agrippa Device Mission On Tt

Hey, i have a problem with my agrippa mission on my tt, neptune, I succesfully started stage 2 with an invite. I then completed the reaction vulgus mission, and then the tactical advantage print as well. I am at the point where the architecht tells me to go to IV and she has to give me the test mission. when i have the device in my hold, she tells me to equip it, when it is equiped, she tells me to come back later. he has over 9k pp faction. Any ideas as to why he cannot get the test mission?
Any help is appreciated.

i had this same dang problem with the flechette alpha on my pw.

dunno if itll work for you, but i unequipped it, undocked, redocked, logged out, logged back in, requipped it, and lo and behold its like magic

i make no warranty or guarantee that will work for anyone else.

Same issue on my PS. Get to the testing stage and after she says equip and come back, no testing mission. Test for the skirmish alpha went just fine. Over 16k collegia faction now (and negative RD).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am stil having the same problem on my PS for stage 2 devices with the tactical advantage alpha. When it is in my hold, Intuneric asks me to install it. When I install it, she defaults to her "Are you here to learn? Come back later." chat. She does not mention anything about faction and I completed shields stage 2 on this same character. My current faction is:

Collegia +10,474
RD -1,141
Infiniti +910

So is this a bug or missing chat about faction?