Hello There. New To E&b.

Firstly, hello. If there is a better forum for introductions, then I apologise and please do move this. I looked around and could not find one. I am Kyada. I had heard about E&B from a few friends of mine. I regret having not played it when it existed at first, as I've heard quite a lot about it from people I've gamed with in the past. So, I'm looking to try it out and get into it.

Given I'm new, are there any helpful tips I should be aware of? Is there a tutorial about, or a general FAQ of how to get started for people who have never played? Failing that, what would be the top ten things I should do or, alternatively, not do?

firstly welcome :D
the community here is great. almost all are friendly and helpfull.
i think you will find this game unique in the way players will build, lead, upgrade yer gear for free, or pass on the next level gear at no cost.

tip #1 ask any question . new player chat is great for this as well as market channel.
tip #2 join a guild ( if you like guilds lol) all the guilds are very helpfull ( of corse mine is the best lol)
tip #3 there is a great player knowledgebase section here in the emu forums

you might even find 1 i wrote lol

fly safe

So many kind hearted and friendly people in this community, you should have no problem that can't be solved or answered. Ryle is right, stay in New Player chat for awhile and don't be afraid to ask any question that occurs to you. :)