Full Screen?

I had some issues with my PC so I reinstalled several things on it, EnB included. What I find is that with the current installation it wants to play in a window, and I can't make it play full screen. I'm probably overlooking something, as I haven't had this problem before on any of my PCs. My Windows XP PC plays it in full screen just fine, but my Windows 7 PC will no longer play in full screen. What am I overlooking? I don't like playing in windowed mode, things are just too small.

Yes, windowed mode is not checked. I get the performance test to run in full screen, but the game itself won't. Have also gone into properties and put both EnB & the N7 launcher in full screen mode. No luck there either.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1329458390' post='53871']
yeah, the only decent thing about the 16:10 stretch is that (IMO) Megan looks better, not quite so breakable.
[/quote]

Oh for the days when Megan was at the cutting edge of "hot pixels" in the gaming industry. lol

My JT normally looks like an anorexic with hips. Haven't notices watermelon planets. Still haven't figured out why my game won't play on full screen in Win 7. If anyone else has any ideas of what to do, please say so. Thanks for those who have replied.

Don't know if this will help, but I did notice that when I used the original disks to reinstall EnB that the screens with Amah, and the various class leaders was small and in the middle of the screen, when it usually fills the screen. I suspect that the game itself may be part of the problem, but I could be wrong. The game runs in the upper left quadrant of my 23" monitor, and cannot be maximized or moved.

Edit: Got it, went to the configuration directly (in programfilesx86) and found that windowed mode was checked there, while in the shortcut (in the menu that opens when you click the window button on the toolbar) to the configuration I was using earlier was unchecked. Unchecked it there, and now it works in full screen. Thanks for the help everyone. Didn't realize that one could be unchecked while the other was checked.