Mister Fleer and the Wierd Robot

Has anyone been able to get a clue as to what Fleer is talking about. Went to Fleer on Zweihander Planet and he gives nothing to help lead you in the direction of this "wierd robot" Is this just a time sink put in by the devs to send playerrs scurrying around to nowhere or is there something to it. And is there any other info to lead you to this wierd robot posted. Seems there would be something more definitive. Since Fleer said "over there" I looked all over the planett and sector. If he means over there like in antares then it is a total waste of time for me to continue searching the whole galaxy to find.
ANY tips from the devs or more info sure would be helpful imo

WoLfXx

I haven't looked at what he says but it sounds like a hint for the jenquai level 30 hull upgrade bonus mission. fleer is in jagerstadt and the jenquai have to find SAM the robot underneath jagerstadt on the planet. players had been having problems finding SAM so maybe that part of fleer's talk tree was to help them find it. Or perhaps he's just pointing it out because he thinks it's odd.

if you're not doing the mission there's no reason to find SAM so I wouldn't worry much about it. If there was actually something to do for him there would probably be a mission.

The message seems to be triggered whenever any toon logs in regardless of race or location. If it is supposed to be a clue for Jens and the lvl30 HU'd bonus mission, shouldn't it only be triggered for them and only when a conversation with Fleer is initiated by a player?

JD L30 mission. You need spare parts from a Jag vendor. SAM gets repaired.

Wondering if spare parts are a trigger for something?

The only think I can think of that is like a robot, apart from the Controller, is the Petrified Golem which drops the Lucky token. I have no idea what this is for.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1321716589' post='48700']
JD L30 mission. You need spare parts from a Jag vendor. SAM gets repaired.

Wondering if spare parts are a trigger for something?

The only think I can think of that is like a robot, apart from the Controller, is the Petrified Golem which drops the Lucky token. I have no idea what this is for.
[/quote]

You can get the spare parts, if you're doing the Jenquai L30 mission, from Jove City Looters. One doesn't have to use the vendor.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1