Agrippa and his mad ways! just a thank you.

I have just finished a very Loooooonnnnng winding deadly road as PS doing the Agrippa missions stage I, II and III.
This is just a quick Thank you to everyone that put up with my questions lol and begging for parts in the market channel.
Byakhee thank you for breaking the monotony of the grind and coming up with such an insanely long set of misions hee hee hee.
I managed to call you most names under the sun doing them but afterwards there was a massive sense of achievement and errrr ehem errr cough cough I was actually sorry to see the end once it came. " it was hard saying that bit ".
I would like to thank my guild mate Michelle for having to put up with me sighing all the time in guild chat with frustration but most of all The people in game. Vaden, Pree, Redd, Blacklung, Kanis, Wolf, Aybesea, Lannister, Blckw1dow & Magoo this game has an awesome bunch of people.
Byakhee you wanted a mission that couldn't be done alone and the list of names certainly proved you achieved what you wanted lol
I'll shut up now I just wanted to say this game is epic and everyones input was greatly appreciated.
Pestilennce :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...