Voice acting in EnB

The IMDB has information on EnB. I thought that a few voices sounded familiar. Lo and behold, some known actors were involved with the game.

The voice of Theodoric Cassel was done by Andrew Robinson. He is famous for being the villian in the first Dirty Harry movie. He wads also in Hellraiser, but his most famous role is probably Elim Garak of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (IMO, Once season 4 kicked in, the absolute best of the Star Trek series).

The voice of Nostradamaus Smythe was done by Keith Szarabaijka. I remember his as Edward Woodward's number one guy in the television series The Equalizer, as well as a number of guest appearances on Law & Order. He is also known for his role in the Batman movie, The Dark Knight.

The voices of Caileach MacKellen and Merjan Kathrada were done by Roberta Farkas, who was in Spanglish and Mermaids. She also did voice acting for one of the Baldur Gate games.

The voice of Gratis August Var was done by Charles Adler, who lent his talents to the movies The Little Mermaid and Aladdin--and a whole lot of other animated shows.

Don't know if anyone knew this. Yes, I was bored with the server going down.

Interesting that Keith Szarabijka is also Harbinger, and various minor characters, in the Mass Effect series. That guy sure does a lot of video game VOs; his page on IMDb is pretty much a list of every major video game of the past decade.

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1321283003' post='48493']
Megan is Voiced by Dorie Barton.

[url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338946/"]Linkage ![/url]

And Yes, she is good looking :lol:
[/quote]
Shaddex you de man :D now all I have to do is email her and ask her to say some special messages for my iphone ringtone and text alert hee hee hee ;)

[quote name='mfurie2540' timestamp='1321304497' post='48507']
Shaddex you de man :lol: now all I have to do is email her and ask her to say some special messages for my iphone ringtone and text alert hee hee hee :D
[/quote]

Lol go for it.

dorie@doriebarton.com

[quote name='mfurie2540' timestamp='1321278876' post='48491']
Who did Megan? That's the burning question I think everyone would love to know ;) " you know what I need " :D
[/quote]

Sometimes I fat-finger my password, just so she'll say "Mmmmmm". :lol: