Terran Enforcer level 1 - 10 new player guide

-=WARNING=- Spoiler Alert -=WARNING=-

[spoiler]

Hello and Welcome fellow Earthcorps Warrior. The following walkthrough will take you from the very first time you dock til you reach level Ten which is your first hull upgrade.

Head through the doors to the main lobby of the station. Speak to Lieutenant Kyle Raine. He will offer you four (4) missions. Basic Shooting Range, Earthcorps Combat 1, Eliminate Scuttle Infestation, and Earthcorps Supplies Needed. Can either run these one (1) at a time or start all of them now and work your way through them. I selected all four (4) before undocking. We’ll start with Basic Shooting Range First.

Step 1) Basic Shooting Range:
To find the basic shooting ranges head towards nav Combat Training 1. Basic Shooting Range Alpha and Bravo are located to the north and south of the nav. Warp to either one and find the Trash Collector Bots, combat level one (1). Select one and than select your starter beam weapon. I also advise to right click on the beam weapon icon and check the auto fire box. After killing three (3) of the Trash Collector Bots, return to Lieutenant Kyle Raine. After speaking to Lieutenant Kyle Raine, he will send you back out to kill five (5) more Trash Collector Bots.

Step 2) At nav point Scrapyard is a ship named Zebenio Sefu. When you are within one (1) km of the ship a message will pop up at the top of your screen next to the emote button. Click to open the message and receive a mission named Exploration of Interfaces. Talk to Zebenio Sefu to advance the mission to the next step. He will give you the Skill Hacking. Use it on a Lion Drone located at the Scrapyard and than talk to Zebenio Sefu again to complete the mission.

Step 3) At Nav Luna Hub is a ship named First Sergeant Kagiso. When you are within one (1) km of the ship a message will pop up at the top of your screen next to the emote button. Click to open the message and receive the mission named Build Missile Weapons. Talk to First Sergeant Kagiso again to advance the mission. He will ask you to go buy a Good ML Type X1 missile launcher from the weapons vendor located to the right of the main lobby as you enter from the docking bay. The Analyze Terminal is located to the left of the entrance from the docking bay. After you analyze the weapon return to First Sergeant Kagiso to complete the mission.

Step 4) Now that we have some cash under our belts lets get the trading mission out of the way. Head to Alpha Centuri gate located near the gate to earth station. Gate to Alpha Centuri via the gate icon located above the target window. After gating warp to Earthcorps High Command and dock. Find the trade vendor in the bazaar and buy five (5) units of smallpox vaccine. Undock and warp back to Luna Gate and redock at Luna Station. Talk to Lieutenant Kyle Raine again for your reward.

Step 5) Undock from Luna Station again and we’ll begin Eliminate Scuttle Infestation. Select and warp to Nav Advanced Combat Training. Find and kill five (5) scuttle Larva combat level one (1). Be aware they travel fairly fast so catching them is tricky. After killing five (5) of the Scuttle Larva, you’ll be asked to kill five (5) Scuttle Nymphs. Before we do we’ll go get our missile launcher skill.

Step 6) Upon reaching combat level two (2) speak with First Sergeant Kagiso by Nav luna Hub to start your training for missile launcher usage. He will ask you to buy a Good ML Type X1 and some ammunition for it from the weapons vendor in the bazaar. You can also make the missile launcher if you so desire. Return to First Sergeant Kagiso and talk to him again to advance the mission. You can now install your missile launchers and ammo. First Sergeant Kagiso will than ask you to fly to Yeager Shipyards and kill five (5) Sculpon Drones combat level one (1). After killing the five (5) Sculpon Drones return to Kagiso for your reward.
Step 7) Returning to step 5. Return to Advanced combat training Nav and find and kill five (5) Scuttle Nymphs. After killing the five (5) return to luna station and speak with Lieutenant Kyle Raine for your reward.

Step 8) Undock and return to Basic Shooting Range Alpha or Bravo and kill five (5) addled Hound Bots combat level three (3). You might have to warp between the two points to find the five (5). After you have killed the five (5) you will than need to kill two (2) Rabid Hound Bots combat level three (3). Also found in the some locations. After killing the two (2) Rabid Hound Bots return to Lieutenant Kyle Raine for your reward at Luna Station.

Step 9) Talk to Lieutenant Kyle Raine again for your next mission called Kraken: Mystery of the Deep and apparently Space. You are tasked with killing three (3) Lost Krakens combat level four (4). They can be found out around the scrap yard. I found them slightly east of the scrap yard. CAUTION they hit hard. You will advised to quickly learn the tactic called kiting. Get in range of your missile launchers and than fly away from the target to keep your missiles in range but out of their weapon range. Return to Lieutenant Kyle Raine after killing three (3) Lost Krakens to receive your reward.

At this point there are no new missions, but the five (5) missions from Lieutenant Kyle Raine are repeatable until you reach overall level ten (10). After you reach an over all level of ten (10) we can begin our first hull upgrade.

Step 10) Talk to Lieutenant Kyle Raine again. You might have to accept one of the repeatable missions in order to get the hull upgrade mission to start. This first part Lieutenant Kyle Raine asks you to undock and fly to Nav Luna Hub. You will have to impulse towards the nav to progress the mission. After it updates return to Lieutenant Kyle Raine. He will than ask you to undock and fly to the Advanced Combat Navs and kill five (5) Scuttle Nymphs. Return to Lieutenant Kyle Raine for your reward and to continue the mission. After talking to Lieutenant Kyle Raine, he will send you to Yeager Shipyards in Luna for your first hull upgrade.

[/spoiler]

Congratulations You have completed the first ten (10) levels of the game and have received your first of many hull upgrades. As with all my guides I do not get into how or when to spend your skill points, nor do I get into what gear to buy. Edited by Dakynos
spoiler tag again
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Just a slight note, Nav Point Scrapyard takes a bit of exploring to find. Should pop up if you explore the shipyards.

The Lost Krakens are a real toughie. They fire missiles that will blow through you in about 4 hits. They're small, so you will want to approach slowly and make sure you spot them at distance. Will take roughly 3 missiles to put down and you're guaranteed to take a hit as the things can outrun you on impulse. If you can snag one alone, it's not so bad. If more than one is on you, best to pull out and reapproach.

Update:

One last thing.  With the repeatable quests.  If you need a good 1-2 level boost, then make sure you grab about 20 or so smallpox vaccines when you are at Earthfed HQ.  You can complete the trade mission successively.  While this might sound a bit exploitive, it becomes impractical quickly between limited hull space and the scaling xp cap for levels, so it doesn't help beyond the short term.

As for weapons...I'd highly suggest snagging a pair of missile launchers the moment they are available.  Whether to invest more points into them is dependent upon your build, but for purposes of this tutorial, they are ideal.

Most importantly, the next series of missions start with Sergeant Trias at Luna Station.  Speak with her after the upgrade.

Edited by Alkirin
  • Upvote 1

Nice guide..

If you want to add pictures Ill add it to the portal "New player guides" page. (game info > about the game > new player guide > Terran Enforcer)

TS and JS needed next lol :D

• 9 months later...

#3 will NOT trigger for my husband. He says he talked to her already and she didn't give him any additional missions. Now he's level 29 with no missiles! I can't figure out how to get it to trigger.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2/14/2014 at 11:01 PM, Aashe said:

#3 will NOT trigger for my husband. He says he talked to her already and she didn't give him any additional missions. Now he's level 29 with no missiles! I can't figure out how to get it to trigger.

7 years later LOL I had this problem, but I didn't notice the little message box glowing above the chat window :P when i got the the nav, she sends you a message there and you have to clear it and talk to her again. one time I had to go back to the station and land then go back to get her to talk to me.

Tip: you start with 500 credits, start with the smallpox vaccines quest. they cost 64 credit and you need to buy at least 5 for the quest. buy 20 of them for like 200+ credits. turn it the quest and take it again ,then turn it right back " repeat". This quest quest can be repeated until like Overall level 10 "might be trade level 5". It's a great way to make a lot of credits up front and get some fast Skill points to unlock things