Fletchette ammo component mission

If you are a privater talking about the Substrates, then yes. However I have not heard of anyone failing them yet. Perhaps they, like the ammo for the TS Sniper gun, are guaranteed success.

It is not dissimilar to the brimstone ammo.

You may be able to talk a nice GM into resetting the mission for you once - I am not sure if a policy has been set on that yet.

[quote name='Lannister' timestamp='1301653581' post='38026']If you are a privater talking about the Substrates, then yes. However I have not heard of anyone failing them yet. Perhaps they, like the ammo for the TS Sniper gun, are guaranteed success.[/quote]yes substrate... and no, they are not guaranteed success. I'm first to fail ? lucky me. (failed incendiary, got the other 2)

[quote]You may be able to talk a nice GM into resetting the mission for you once - I am not sure if a policy has been set on that yet.[/quote]unless there is some evil prereq's for these comp mission, it might be faster to just level new char to TL45 than get GM to spawn.

I didn't write these missions so I'm unfamiliar with the structure, but could we just offer a reward as a blueprint of that item instead of the item itself so there would be no risk of losing it?

[quote name='Kenu' timestamp='1301689945' post='38047']
I didn't write these missions so I'm unfamiliar with the structure, but could we just offer a reward as a blueprint of that item instead of the item itself so there would be no risk of losing it?
[/quote]

Yes. In fact all of the remainder Agrippa missions do give you the print. This is the only on that gives you an item to print rather than the print itself. I can only assume it was intentional.

checking mission for reason.

<can't. Tools not logging me in>
Yes. You should be only having the blueprint... small slip there.

The Jenquai should be limited to only ionized
The Terrans should be limited to only explosive
The Privateers get all.

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1301705132' post='38068']
checking mission for reason.

<can't. Tools not logging me in>
Yes. You should be only having the blueprint... small slip there.

The Privateers get all.
[/quote]
So mission should reward blueprint ? tell GM's about that so they not affraid to reset my mission. (yes i have ticket open)

... or GM's could just give me the print Edited by karu

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1301705132' post='38068']
The Privateers get all.
[/quote]

How can Jen and Terran comp builders get the ammo comp print? There are no stage II/III invites for comps.

[quote name='Lannister' timestamp='1301746736' post='38085']
How can Jen and Terran comp builders get the ammo comp print? There are no stage II/III invites for comps.
[/quote]

Not required.

• 2 weeks later...
They get a Once Only chance of doing the Comp examination.
It costs them 2.5 million credits to buy.

Fail, and do not continue. Terrans and Jenquai component builders get no second chances.

This is primarily collegia research and they distrust Infiniticorp and Jenquai so only a small amount will be filtered into this research.