Anyone able to get any multi-box stuff working?

Just curious, I was trying to get keyclone or IsBoxer to work with E&B but to no avail. Granted I'm no guru with those two softwares but I did do what I could and couldn't seem to get it to detect the game like it should. I really only wanted it to broadcast a couple keys so that I could fight with two characters at once, having to swap windows manually and all doesn't work so smoothly in E&B which is why I tried the keyclone method.

Anyway, just curious if anyone else has tried and did you have any level of success with it?

I have no idea what those two softwares are, but running two accounts on same computer is no problem at all.

Start up and login first client, launch game, when character is in game start up a second client and login next account. At least this is how I do it if I have need for dualboxing on same computer

Multiple accounts on one (up to 3, anyway) seems to work fine. Alt-Tab between windowed instances works for me.

Just make sure that they are different accounts. It causes server issues if you start more than one 'toon from a single account at the same time.

Yes, I know you can run multiple clients, I do that as well. What I mean is getting a software that enhances running multiple accounts in that fashion to work

Keyclone for instance, will broadcast any key you tell it to all active specified windows. So if you press, for example, the "F" key to fire all weapons, all of your characters on all windows of the type you specified would fire their weapons. So you don't have to sit there and try to manually swap to each window and hit 'F' which gets really cumbersome, especially now with how mobs will come from all over the place to attack you.

I use a logitech keyboard and have assigned key combinations to different keys. Running all 6 of my accounts on one computer I can alt+tab through all 6 for a rotation if I need to focus on one, I have a button setup to alt+tab through every toon and focus on nearest mob and attack, I have one setup to login each toon with username as password. So far it's worked well for me, no real hiccups except when I focus on one or two toons at a time to knock out class missions, then I have to do things manually.

[quote name='Strayslayer' timestamp='1299805915' post='36229'] Running all 6 of my accounts on one computer I can alt+tab through all 6 for a rotation if I need to focus on one,
[/quote]

All [b]6[/b]? I thought we were not supposed to have more than 3?

Personally I pay a bunch of pre-teens in Korea to play the game for me. They tell me I'm doing very well.

[quote name='karu' timestamp='1299866650' post='36273']
You can register 4 per forum account ;-)
[/quote]
Mmmm, you might just want to review [url=https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/4510-can-you-only-launch-2-clients/page__view__findpost__p__35976]this[/url].

[quote name='Jarod' timestamp='1299871886' post='36283']
Mmmm, you might just want to review [url=https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/4510-can-you-only-launch-2-clients/page__view__findpost__p__35976]this[/url].
[/quote]
I've read it.

The only thing I read about multiple toons from http://www.net-7.org/Net_7_Entertainment_Code_of_Conduct_v5.1.pdf is the logging in of multiple toons from a single account. I haven't seen anything stating a limit to the number of accounts a person may log at once.

If my use of 6 accounts at once is a violation of anything and a content lead tells me, I will immediately stop doing it. I was under the impression that it was just the limitations of the computer/network you were on.

But as to the OP's question, I find the logitech gaming keyboard software more than adequate for my needs while boxing 6 toons.

[quote name='Strayslayer' timestamp='1299897864' post='36309']
The only thing I read about multiple toons from http://www.net-7.org/Net_7_Entertainment_Code_of_Conduct_v5.1.pdf is the logging in of multiple toons from a single account. I haven't seen anything stating a limit to the number of accounts a person may log at once.

If my use of 6 accounts at once is a violation of anything and a content lead tells me, I will immediately stop doing it. I was under the impression that it was just the limitations of the computer/network you were on.

But as to the OP's question, I find the logitech gaming keyboard software more than adequate for my needs while boxing 6 toons.
[/quote]
Technically, you aren't supposed to do that, but as long as you don't get yelled at (and you'd get yelled at if it were breaking the server), don't worry about it. (Disclaimer: I can't speak on behalf of the emulator when I say that. :))

With 6 toons I think I'd just end up going cross-eyed. I did three once and that was too much, though the benefits are undeniable.

Yeah, I have to get another G series board I guess...I actually spilled water in my G15 a couple months back, so no long have a keyboard capable of macros. Guess maybe now it's time to reinvest, I'm building a new PC in June or July so was gonna just get one then, but maybe now is the time. :P

Far as the multiple accounts thing, their rules are that you're only supposed to have 1 email registered which allows for 3 accounts. A GM told me though that they do not really enforce this rule unless they need to. Which I guess means if you screw something up or you're exploiting some how. :blush: Edited by DiabloMuerto