Cloaking

I understand all class could solo, but there's no challenge at end game if they can continue to do so...

Now this makes more sense. A jd can solo 1 "bmx" all he wants, but if there was a "bmx a and bmx b" thrown in the situation. Then progen C would have to shield jd from "bmx a and b" because jd can't solo while holding multi argo. So jd calls for progen C to help and thus they start a group and without grouping there is no raids, without raids, content maybe pushed towards soloing issues more then grouping. This is the only problem I see. ;)

How often does 2 mobs group up together and challenge that jd to not solo? Other then in the FB or near boss spawns. Back in Live, a PW couldn't touch a tengu in cooper at any nav without 2-3 of them on his tail, regardless of the supply spawn to player masses ratio. I recall not being able to solo anything passed cl 50 without needing a group or guild to help me back in live.

Sry if I'm emphasizing too much on grouping, but hearing things like soloing, needs to be discussed.

Then visit now cooper and try to kill 1 Ten-Gu....most of the time you will have a problem i think. Not that you can't kill, just you have not only one at you. ;)

A PW was in live be able to solo in cooper, they did it not because they would not get many kills since there were mostly groups and also JDs soloing. ;)

Edited by Blondin

If you are fighting using a Jenquai toon, whether it's a JE, JW, or JT, you want to coma whatever you're fighting, simply so you reduce their scan, and reducing their weapons range is a byproduct of doing so. Means you take less damage.

If you are fighting using a Jenquai toon, whether it's a JE, JW, or JT, you want to coma whatever you're fighting, simply so you reduce their scan, and reducing their weapons range is a byproduct of doing so. Means you take less damage.

As soon as the Coma works.

/agree

- JDs are meant to be the glass cannons.

you hit the nail on the head there. They are supposed to have high hitting power, but high risk too. If you have 100% damage immunity (as per the bugged cloak exploit the way it used to be), you've essentially got an infinite damage cannon. It had been like that for months.

this was a bug in the server's damage handling system which has been fixed.

It's all good, just forget about the other two races we can all just make jenpie chars (call it the jenpies took over the universe war)I am going to lvl a JD myself since it can solo the FB mobs with it being basically invulnerable.