Prototype ammo?

Zhainius

You can find info on them through Slayerman's database at http://enbdatabase.net-7.org. Just search for "DA3" as the item name.

As an example, here's one of them:

http://enbdatabase.net-7.org/index.php?action=item&id=1324

I know they're manu. Just curious about the inconsistency between the lines and wondering if it's intended that way.

I would say it's more likely that the DA3s shouldn't come from vendors, though that's just my guess.

• 1 month later...

I would say it's more likely that the DA3s shouldn't come from vendors, though that's just my guess.

At the very least, the DA3 comps should be a little more out of the way than one of the 5 most used stations in the galaxy, imho. It wouldn't be out of the question, i think, for them to be available at a place like Detention Center Onorom, or Arx Emporos. I don't think the progen would have anything against the idea of "acquiring" DigiApogee's components and then taking money from any terrans that want some. ;)

• 1 month later...

OMG

that's really a kind of Missinformation :D

all the players from the former STR or Betas should know that the DA3 Comps are sold in Somerled

why the stuff is sold there? I have no clue

the DA6 and the DA9 still is loot only as in live.

and don't trust any databases since the devs cut the info there for more mystery in the game (Even the Bad Company we know never did)

P.S. Not sure if I'm right with the DA6 and 9.

MAybe they are sold on a place i can't enter.

Edited by gretl

Where does one get the DA3 components, needed to make the prototype ammo??

I've tried many stations, and asked in game, but noone seems to know.

If you're still having problems finding them, give me or my JE Tjay a shout in game. I've been stockpiling them as I find them in hulks and mobs I kill and I can let you have some to tide you over.