New Equipment

We need more weapons that follow the ideal that only one class can use it for example the enforcers retort being terran enforcer... or the smugglers recourse being terran trader etc... There are none for the new classes the only piece of gear is a shield for a Jenquai Seeker...

Ok why would a JD JE JS need a ml? Why would a JE want the defenders doumaru shield? honestly the gear aimed to specific classes was sort of a dream come true in some cases... Again just like skills the gear is specifically targeting a class it evens out the class as it also makes it more team/group worthy... If the JE didnt get some of the items and gear it did would anyone ever use it in a raid over the PS? Some would say yes some no... Again minus certain skills people wouldnt see a purpose with teaming certain classes... Just overall go to enbarsenal and check out the gear and look at how it assists a specific class, Im sure there are lots of things that can be done to make new gear that is balanced for the new classes. As for restrictions why not give all classes all skills and all builds... Wouldnt make much sense right?

Powerful class-only equipment is not good by itself - I will explain.

Items like the doumaru are much much better than the other shields available. You can't not get it because of that - so it is imposed on you.

Now, if there were like 4 or 5 shields to choose from that would change everything. Make them all as powerful as the doumaru I don't care, just make it so I could choose my setup instead of it being chosen for me.

Powerful class-only equipment is not good by itself - I will explain.

Items like the doumaru are much much better than the other shields available. You can't not get it because of that - so it is imposed on you.

Now, if there were like 4 or 5 shields to choose from that would change everything. Make them all as powerful as the doumaru I don't care, just make it so I could choose my setup instead of it being chosen for me.

More equipment to choose from with mixing and matching buffs would be nice, would also mean more choices for all classes. The Mordana shields for the Jenquai did help some since although the Veiled Oyoroi has less cap than the Barrier of Slime 8, the VO has more mining friendly buffs, though the fast tractor and HDC on the Barrier of Slime 8 are pretty good too. (either way a JE is going to support his shield with a device while mining, BoS8 means a Sculptor or Golden Tooth, V.O. means a Harpy or Loony's Special Gizmoblatsit) For a JW or JT the custom shield is the better choice, even though the JT's shield has a slightly lower cap than the BoS8, the buffs are significantly better for a JT's job.

We do intend on things like this down the road, especially with the implementation of the new classes but it's not a primary concern at this very moment in time. However, it is "On the Listâ„¢"

We do intend on things like this down the road, especially with the implementation of the new classes but it's not a primary concern at this very moment in time. However, it is "On the Listâ„¢"

Thank you.

We need more weapons that follow the ideal that only one class can use it for example the enforcers retort being terran enforcer... or the smugglers recourse being terran trader etc... There are none for the new classes the only piece of gear is a shield for a Jenquai Seeker...

I hear you my friend.

MORE STUFF <---Click.

Phorlaug..

Ok, I see what you mean its sorta chosen for you but the fact that there are none for the new classes is all I was dragging up as for equality and evening things out since pvp isnt even a remote thought in the game its about having fun while still having a challenge... Its not like I would ever advise a piece of equipment that would make an explorer into a warrior/warrior killer etc.

since pvp isnt even a remote thought in the game its about having fun while still having a challenge...

While there are enough mobs around to satisfy all players without having to share spawn points, there is no pvp.

But once areas get overpopulated you get competitive gameplay. Some players, particularly jenquai explorers, have been known to call that killstealing :)

That I guess is EnB's equivalent of PvP...