Is there a way to "release" the mouse?

Is there anyway to "release" or "unlock" the mouse so that I can play in widowed mode and switch between windows without alt tabbing? like maybe a setting somewhere in a config file? (I know some games this is possible)

Is there anyway to "release" or "unlock" the mouse so that I can play in widowed mode and switch between windows without alt tabbing? like maybe a setting somewhere in a config file? (I know some games this is possible)

Run (as admin if Vista or Seven) the EnbConfig.exe in the Game's home directory under Program Files. It must be on admin with a system that uses UAC because it must write some values to the registry to set your parameters.

not without a little 'help' from Net7Proxy.

I'd like to have that too, would be handy in general. Maybe if/when I can get that feature into Net7Proxy we can have another switch on the launcher to tell it to unlock the mouse.

if/when I can get that feature into Net7Proxy we can have another switch on the launcher to tell it to unlock the mouse.

Thank you thank you thank you in advance ;)

Btw, if you hit the Windows key, it will unlock your mouse from the EnB window. Of course, it will also bring up the Start menu, hitting the Windows key again will make the start menu go away, but it also might let EnB lock the mouse again.

Apologies, a misunderstanding on my part, at present no you have to alt tab but if in windowed mode it's not too big a deal. At least it's not on my system ;)