Multi monitors

i just set up another monitor with my comp and i was wondering/hoping there was a way to move the EnB game window to the other display. I would like to have 2 accounts running side by side.

Thnx

Sig

I'm using a nvidia card, and you have to go into the multi monitor setup and make sure you don't have "span desktop" option enabled (or if it won't work for you that way, try with it enabled) which ever you have now, try the other way. If you are using another brand, you'll have to ask someone who uses one of them.

Someone brought it to my attention a little while ago that you can move the EnB windows by right-clicking on them, clicking "Move", and using the arrow keys to move them around. Try that.

This question is for the devs. Is there any way to setup E&B FOV to run at 5760x1200 on an ATi Eyefinity setup?

Chisum

Search Resolution, Wide Screen. There is a thread about this. I'll edit post, cause you are probably to lazy to find it like some. :lol:

Edit: https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1308-5760-x-1600-resolution/page__p__9811__hl__Resolution__fromsearch__1entry9811

Edit: To get that resolution (Looks weird though) is search in your computer for Net7 Config. Allows you set higher resolutions.

Edited by Heirku

This question is for the devs. Is there any way to setup E&B FOV to run at 5760x1200 on an ATi Eyefinity setup?

Chisum

Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: You can change the resolution to that setting, although you'd probably have to do it manually through the registry or by using the Net7 config tool (Myatu's), but it would look terrible because EnB will not adjust the rendering field of view appropriately. The game will just stretch itself out to the far extents of your (pretty sweet) monitor setup and it will look as though the whole galaxy has been squished, as Tienbau would say.

Chisum

Noob questions, what is FOV and what on earth is a 5760x1200 resolution?! Sounds like the first resolution

is way bigger than it should be??

Noob questions, what is FOV and what on earth is a 5760x1200 resolution?! Sounds like the first resolution

is way bigger than it should be??

Wide screen, and FOV. "USUALLY" Means Field of View. I use it in First Person Shooters. You can change it to allow more viewing (to sides of you mostly) Games usually have a default or a cap on how far it can go.

Edit: was going to show a example, but to many spaces cause problems

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Looks like that but at larger scale of course.

Edited by Heirku

• 5 months later...

Did anyone ever get the window to move from the default location? Alt-Tab will exit the game window... but whenever I try to right-click in the top bar it reverts to the game cursor.

If its windows 7 or vista, if you press shift or ctrl (cant remember which) and right click on the Taskbar for EnB .. you will get the move option then

In windowed mode, use either Alt + Tab or the Windows key to release the mouse from the client, then mouse over the client's taskbar icon so its preview pane pops up, then right-click on the preview pane. This will show you the old-fashioned right-click menu. Then, of course, hit "Move" and use your arrow keys to move the client around. I use this method to move the client around all the time.

In windowed mode, use either Alt + Tab or the Windows key to release the mouse from the client, then mouse over the client's taskbar icon so its preview pane pops up, then right-click on the preview pane. This will show you the old-fashioned right-click menu. Then, of course, hit "Move" and use your arrow keys to move the client around. I use this method to move the client around all the time.

That did it thanks much...

Oh...I noticed that the test routine in EnB Config draws up the forgotten race ships, very cool stuff.

Edited by Mimir