no flash sigs please

This is just a general request to community members, and forum admins. I think some users' flash sig pics are causing forum loading/navigating abnormalities, freezes, or browser crashes (even with the most recent version of flash installed)

Can we be kind to other forum users and limit sig pics to 1 picture, and no flash inclusions? :D thanks.

What about my sig ??

You guys are just jealous lol

:):P:P

EDIT : btw, I rather see a mousecursor flying instead of the HUGE single double triple quadruple page filling images with character levels in it.

Thanks to Jarod for the suggestion to disable the flash. I had disabled all sigs just to be rid of one sig. Although now that I'm seeing all those

HUGE single double triple quadruple page filling images with character levels in it.

I think I may go back to disabling all sigs again - makes for a cleaner looking and easier reading forum.

Edit - after a reading a few more posts with sigs turned back on, I went back to disabling all sigs. Just my personal preference and I'm thankful the option is available.

large multiple sigs and especially motion sigs can lag the forums... this forum tends to be pretty fast... but I have been on others where large multis and anything motion are banned... especially if the files are stored on the forum as that uses bandwidth too